I was able to get the reset function (upon player death) to be a lot smoother. Had a bit of trouble getting the unprotected planets (red) to change back...
Tywin is based in outer space, you play as a spacecraft that applies shielding/ozone to planets throughout the galaxy. The aim of the game is to land on each planet in the system, you can only land on a planet once. So pick your jumps carefully. This is a solo project I've been working on for a few months.
- New layout.
- Added player speed.
- Added HighScore.
- Buttons have Audio.
- Player can edit speed while on a planet.
- Restart button becomes main menu button.
- Added Increase and Decrease buttons to GUI.
- Several new levels have been added.
- Levels now fade to black between loads.
- Audio added to planets.
- Planets now fade from red to blue.
- Added new buttons.
- Added BGM.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.