This mod by Twi modifies your server's frag grenades. You can now "cook" them -- decrease the fuse time by holding them longer!
Raven Shield is a tactical shooter with realistic properties. Raven Shield moved forwards, adapting various features absent in previous versions. These included the ability to see one's weapon while in first-person view, many new weapons and upgrades (including larger magazines and sights), and a redesigned multiplayer.
It is about an elite team called Rainbow Six specializing in anti-terrorist activities. They were deployed to counter a Neo-Facist groups bent on doing major attacks on South American oil interests and European financial institutions. The game features over 60 different weapons and gadgets, as well as different camos and uniforms. There are two official expansion packs, Athena Sword and Iron Wrath, as well as multiple user made expansions and multiplayer mods.
Athena Sword is the first expansion for the PC version of Raven Shield. Athena Sword expands on the original by adding eight new missions, five new multiplayer missions, three new multiplayer gamemodes, and seven new weapons. Athena Sword was developed by Ubisoft-Milan and released on March 9, 2004. A Mac port was released on November 23, 2004. Athena Sword was packaged with the original game as Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 Gold Edition in 2004.
The story of Athena Sword begins in 2007, two years after last wave of terrorist attacks. Team Rainbow neutralized the terrorist threat and captured Gutierrez, but the threat is not over yet as there are still remnants of his terrorist group. The remaining cell still has some chemical weapons, making them a very dangerous threat.
When the terrorist cell strikes in the Castle in Milan and takes hostages Team Rainbow is immediately brought onto the scene to deal with the threat. The terrorist hunt is then continued along the Mediterranean coast. The last terrorist action is to be set in Athens, Greece, where the remaining terrorists plan to launch a chemical attack. Team Rainbow launches the operation Athena Sword and manages to prevent the attack.
Iron Wrath is the second expansion for the PC version of Raven Shield. It was in production for almost 2 years before Ubisoft decided to release it as a free download on June 9, 2005 to FilePlanet subscribers. Since the sites archival, its now available here: both in US version and UK versions. Developed by Ubisoft-Casablanca, this latest expansion features a 7-mission campaign, 3 classic missions, 8 new multiplayer maps, 6 new weapons, as well as 5 new multiplayer game modes. In October 2008, the CD-key activation server was taken offline, suspending the multiplayer features of Iron Wrath.
The newest version of the Zombies mod has been released. You can get the multiplayer, singleplayer, and source code versions on our Downloads page once ModDB authorizes them.
- respawning in multiplayer added at end of each wave
- newcomers to the server can now join the game in progress
- non-dedicated servers are now supported
- new map Snowstorm
- new map Nacht Der Untoten
- added 20% speed boost powerup
- zombies no longer have "Nazi" theme but are based on R6 characters
- shotguns now do double damage to regular zombies
- shotguns are now far more effective against juggernauts
- LMGs and snipers are now always a 1HKO headshot
- LMGs and snipers now do 1.5x damage to regular zombies
- LMGs and snipers now deplete a juggernaut zombie's extra health twice as fast
- barrier maps without proper powerups now replenish ammo automatically after 7 rounds
- ammo respawned every 7 rounds, not 8
- juggernauts and high-level zombies now have more health
- added extra health to players before wounding and dying
- zombies now take down player health incrementally, with shaking and sound
- increased the rate of zombies spawning powerups from 1 in 30 to 1 in 24
- zombies can now break down doors if players hide behind them
- changed max ammo powerup to refill all players
- pistols get unlimited ammo
- bug fixed where dead players would still attract zombies
- bug fixed where the round would never end
- bug fixed where a zombie dead at a barrier prevented other zombies from climbing
- juggernauts now bleed properly when you hit them
- zombies no longer spawn powerups if they die behind a barrier
- bug fixed where a zombie would sometimes spawn in mid air
- zombies can now attempt to crouch if stuck under something
- bug fixed where zombies would get stuck on Nacht Der Untoten
Highest Rated (2 agree) 10/10
This game is an absolute classic. The fact that it still has an online community after nearly ten years is a testament to the quality of gameplay. Whether you enjoy single-player missions, online cooperative terrorist hunt, or frantic deathmatch games, Raven Shield delivers. It's not the mindless on-rails gameplay of the Call of Duty series or the R6 Vegas games, where you are always forced down one narrow route; in Raven Shield your choices matter and strategy is of ultimate importance. Other notable…
Feb 14 2012, 9:14am by .Twi