Revamped template files to alter the terrorists that appear in missions for a more immersive experience while keeping in line with the details of the plot.
This small mod encompasses the best terrorist models from all of Rainbow Six 3 and it's community (let me know if I missed anyone in credits please). It will change the appearance of terrorists throughout the game to reflect several new ideas:
- Enemy forces will now be about 75-90% paramilitary and mercenary types with a lot of variety, to create more frightening and believable scenarios. This is the one area where Rainbow Six 3 fell short compared to it's predecessors, in my opinion. Their uniforms and kits will reflect the weather, time of day, and mission. They have cold weather gear for winter missions (featuring Artic skins by akpin, AFarCryAway, Recog, and pheonixsword), use flashlights more frequently at night, are equipped with helmets and gas-masks when they are expecting you, and are armed with the best weapons.
- Business-class terrorists are more varied, and placed only where appropriate. They will also have heavy back-up, as part of an elite security detail for powerful individuals and their properties.
- Tropical shirt wearing tangos are entirely removed, outside of a few on the first airport mission, Falcon Hour. This mission will also feature rarely seen tangos from a fan-made remake of the iconic 747 map!
- 'Militants' and 'skin-heads' will rarely be seen, outside of 1 or 2 missions where they fit the mission description, and they will come from many different backgrounds.
- Industrial maps may feature several tangos dressed as workers/engineers to simulate the idea of a well-planned attack with people on the inside.
- Chemical-suit wearing tangos will now carry assault weapons.
- All missions are tested to ensure objectives function properly and tangos are placed in logical places.
- All custom-mission modes are supported, and will feature a balance of whatever terrorists are in the campaign mission.
- Athena Sword and Iron Wrath, and the classic missions they come with, templates coming soon! More community made models will be featured, still looking for more and creating my own. I will also make some .tpt files for several of my favorite user-made missions.
- This is just my interpretation of the the plot and what I thought would create that atmosphere of true fear you felt when playing Rogue Spear and Black Thorn. Feel free to make changes if you feel I did too much. I included a detailed Template-editing guide as well, so you can add any terrorist to any map. (Even ninjas!)
Note: These files are intended to be used with .Twi's monthly Supply Drops for Single-player. Not only does his mod unlock all content, allowing for Iron Wrath content to be used in Ravenshield, it adds game-changing weapons and optics and you will never play again without them. You should be able use these .tpt files with any mod as long as it doesn't overwrite my files, and on your server missions as well!
Check out ALLR6, the dedicated community helping keep this legend alive in it's 15th year!
Message me with any suggestions, questions: