This Benchmark i did in one single night and of course needs some bugfixing, but its the first part of the game, that i release. It comes with simple...
The game you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this game, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.
'This is War' is planned to be a mindbreaking and breathtaking ORTTFPS (Online RealTime Tactic First Person Shooter) based on CryEngine3.
Some (planned) Features:
- InGame time synced to Servertime
- InGame voicechat (using TeamSpeak³ API)
- K/D based EP-Scale (If you are a 'bad' player, you'll get more EP, cause it's harder for you to kill someone)
- EP = Money, no unlocks required, if you have the Money, buy the Weapon, no need to level to unlock it
- And many, many more...
Estaminated minimum system specs:
• Operating System: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1, Windows 7
• CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 2GHz or better (a multi-core processor is strongly recommended)
• Memory: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
• Video Card: nVidia 8800GT 512MB RAM, ATI 3850HD 512MB RAM or better (SM 3.0 minimum)
After a long time of not publicizing anything, this time there are more than one change in the log.
First, I moved from SDK 3.3.9 to 3.4.0, meaning, that DirectX11, including Tesselation and POM, is now supported.
Furthermore I created an API in order to handle everything instead of direclty using MySQL, which is a huge securityimprovement.
Last, but not least i decided to make a public test version of the API, so that future developers can get a first impression of this.
A full, updated roadmap is available here:
The API can be reached at
Once you opened the link, you will see a page with further instructions.
Stay tuned :)