After a long time of not publicizing anything, this time there are more than one change in the log.
First, I moved from SDK 3.3.9 to 3.4.0, meaning, that DirectX11, including Tesselation and POM, is now supported.
Furthermore I created an API in order to handle everything instead of direclty using MySQL, which is a huge securityimprovement.
Last, but not least i decided to make a public test version of the API, so that future developers can get a first impression of this.
A full, updated roadmap is available here:
The API can be reached at
Once you opened the link, you will see a page with further instructions.
Stay tuned :)