The Wizard's Lair is a roguelike with roots in the Classics and Mystery Dungeon series of roguelikes - procedurally generated levels, many monsters and traps, powerful weapons and secrets to find on your quest to destroy the Wizard of Anarkhis!
Update for The Wizard's Lair v204
- Reduced price of game.
- lots of balance tweaks, bug and content fixes.
- Weapons and armour are now automatically equipped if your equip slots are empty.
- Added two new floor types: The Zoo and the Displacement Zone. they will appear randomly in the later floors(after DLvl 10) along with the Snake Pit and Labyrinth.
- Added some more item drops to monsters. Kill stuff!
- Added 3 new armours and rebalanced existing armour. New armours are: Half-Plate Mail, Chain Hauberk and Officer's Full Plate.
- Added 8 new weapons : Guardian Mace, Twinblade, Glaive, Obsidian Dagger, Flamberge, Golden Axe, Katar and Demonslayer.
- Added 5 new Monsters : Viper, Lich, Wraith, Spectral Skeleton and Twisted Displacer.
Hope you enjoy the updates!
Lowest Rated (4 agree) 4/10
Too expensive for what it is. There are better roguelikes out there that cost less, or are free. Sorry, but for 7,99€ i expected better graphics, sound, controls and gameplay.
Mar 6 2013, 4:56am by Fennrick