The Very Organized Thief has been updated!
Here is the list of changes.
- More items and more randomization.
- Achievements challenges (we will be adding a UI to view them all soon).
- Quick change Teddy Bears...
- Bread... Toaster... Wine... Candle... vague!
- The fridge can be opened.
- Objects being held will be thrown forward, rather then just dropped.
- Owner has chance to see you when hiding in a dark room.
- Owner can now detect flashlight on wall (sort of)
- Owner has quiet footsteps.
- Owner has improved animations.
- Owner has ears.
- Escape rating has been updated.
- A bit of art polishing.
- Improved AI Path finding.
- Improved Performance.
With this update now released, we will be moving onto working on our next game. We will still be updating The Very Organized Thief from time to time to fix any issues that may exist and possibly adding new features. But for now, we will be exploring many of the ideas that have been suggested to us during the development of our next game.
If you would like to support us while we develop our next game, please donate over at Redefinitiongames.com. Every contribution goes towards purchasing artist tools and third party assets from the Unity store to help speed up the development process.
Thank you all again for playing The Very Organized Thief and we hope you all enjoy the new changes and challenges!
Stay organized and thief-y!!!