The major addition in this second update is the ability to play through the co-op stages with a friend online or over LAN. This was requested by a couple of people who were previously unable to play the co-op mode due to it requiring you to use multiple controllers on one computer.
Based on the feedback I've received the difficulty of the arena modes playing against the AI has been made more gradual. This should allow players more time to experiment with and learn the functions of each of the weapons.
I am now running a master server which should allow players to be able to view and join each others games online. Please PM about any experiences you have playing online using this feature or about any problems you encounter, good or bad any feedback is much appreciated!!
0.9.2 changes list
- Co-op arena mode is now playable online and via LAN
- Players can now browse and join online games from a list received from a master server
- Added 7 single player arena stages
- Added 8 co-op player arena stages
- Increased the number of AI difficulty levels from 8 to 14
- Altered difficulty curve to be more gradual in all arena modes
- Arena and mission rankings based on completion times are more forgiving
- Fixed a crash that could occur while a stunned tank tried to ram
- Fixed a selection bug in both LAN and online game browsers
- Fixed bug where team scores were de-synced in a network game
- A number of maps have been redesigned