More than work on new levels or new features, I decided to fix some bugs and make improvements on existing levels. Here is the change-log :
- You can't be bocked on walls anymore
- Reworked all levels because of "in-wall detection" algorithm
- Added automatic saves to prevent application crash
- Orbs are now essential to go to the next level
- When you die (because of a saw, or you fall down of the map), you'll have to take all the orbs again
- You can choose the resolution of the game in the main menu
- Finished the story line for the 70 first levels (and correct it)
- Remove a button in the main menu
- The text is rescaled according to the chosen resolution
- Improved the main menu's picture
- 9 different saves
- Removed the debug texts
- Added some translations to the game for the whole story
- The game title on menu depends of the translation of the game
- Removed lasts debug features
The game on Desura ?
Of course I plan to release the game on Desura. Because make twice more levels would too much delay the release of the game, I will proceed like this :
- Release the game with the 70 first levels
- And release for free new updates on Desura with next levels
The game will be paying, but won't be at a prohibitive price. It will be around 1 or 2$. Updates are going to be completely free for whoever bought the game (and no in-app purchase).
What is planned now ?
First, correct the lasts bug before the official release. And after, here is some tasks it would be nice a finish quickly :
- Let the music play when clicking on "Continue" button on the main menu
- Add a pause menu
- Control the main menu with keyboard
- Add a "cinematic mode" (this is just an idea... Surely useless for the moment)
- Translation of the main menu
- Add language to the game
Here is a last picture for the end. I think it is useless to precise that I didn't survive...