The Last Dogma is a satirical, story-driven first person adventure, shooter and action game.
Set in an alternate reality where US actively campaigns for world domination, you play as Sebastian Arise, an ATF special agent tasked with the tracking and eradication of local firearms dealers.
A straightforward mission turns sour, thrusting you into the world of cannibalistic Christian cult known as "Holy Intentions".
Entwined in a web of intrigues between emotion-feeding daemons, Sebastian must keep his senses sharp as he travels back in 1366 A.D. to stop the things he shouldn't stop.
- Unique story where you won't meet any "black and white" characters, heroes, niceness and "save the world" nonsense
- Memorable and diverse soundtrack, qualitative voiceover
- Advanced 3D graphics, which serves to game design, not to show off
- Old school adventure system with the use of "Look," "Investigate" and "Talk" commands
- Hidden "Secret World" - an abstract anti-game universe which satirizes the game industry
- Each level is unique, bringing a new feeling of atmosphere. Grand levels and claustrophobic spaces bring immersion in a deep and rich world
- Physics-based puzzles and interactivity
- Huge amount of secrets and bonuses
- Oculus Rift support
1) Since I want to make the game look even more better, but I can't start Kickstarter/IndieGoGo campaigns, I'll start to accept pre-orders soon, on the game site. The price will be 14.99$, you'll get the final version of the game (after release), its in-development build and exclusive pre-order content (in 12-24 hours after payment).
2) All enemies in the game finally have been voiced. Also, here's a short snippet with a new voice acting from the game, featuring all voice actors so far (not directly from the game though):
Promo page with information about voice actors:
3) And these are three new in-game avatars for the main character and NPCs (yes, horse is an NPC too):
Let me know what you think about Sebastian look, it's still in development and may change.
Latest tweets from @sashadarko
Mar 1 2014, 4:47am
Feb 23 2014, 2:30pm
Feb 22 2014, 1:27am