The Golden Coin (TGC) is a free offline singleplayer 3D RPG in medieval-fantasy style based on the Cube 2: Sauerbraten Engine and edited with Sandbox Platinum Arts. OFFICIAL HOMEPAGE: www.thegoldencoin.do.am
The Golden Coin (TGC) is a free singleplayer RPG in medieval-fantasy style based on the Cube 2: Sauerbraten Engine and edited with Sandbox Platinum Arts.
Posted by damiandj90 on Nov 29th, 2009
The game will be released in form of work in progress versions.
The main features of the whole game are:
- one open world, with more cities and really big forests, that will change(evolve) at every chapter
- a lot of NPC with quests and more opportunities to finish they
- everywhere is something to explore, to collect and to discover
- new soundtracks and sounds for the game
- new textures, models and monsters
- a unique hud and interface
- a unique inventory and combat system
- many hours of gameplay with a unique story
- complete in english (i hope not to make mistakes :lol: )
- and much more ...
I'm happy if someone wants to ask questions, wants to give me some advice or wants to report a bug.