r004 now available
Rather than provide a small set of aircraft to choose from, I have now added a feature where you can create the aircraft you want from a selection of available parts. The feature is still new and the game doesn't check if your design would actually fly. So it relies on you to be sensible.
I have also added the ability for you to draw your own maps. Fancy taking on the Dubians? Then you now can, simple drawn whatever you want like a very simple pain package and the game will draw the correct coast line and populate your island design with towns and cities.
Check out the video:
The full change log:
ALL SHINY & NEW
- You can create your own aircraft by using the 'design' feature.
- Maps can now be custom drawn by your own fair hand (or mouse).
- Camera zoom during take off and camera shake when being shot at.
TWEAKED, ADJUSTED or POLISHED A BIT
- Location names increased from 900 to 975.
- Jobs update in real-time for job centre.
- Title font, colour and position changed.
REPAIRED or PATCHED UP
- Fixed buying "free" bullets bug.
- Fixed jobs displaying with [0 hrs] duration.