A 2D RPG based around aircraft from the 1920s on a set of fancy islands occupied by four different races. Design your own aircraft, trade stock, take on jobs and upgrade your wings as you fly and dogfight across a collection islands. For Windows, but specifically Intel Ultrabooks.
r003 now available You can now design your own aircraft and draw your own maps.
Posted by Ched80 on Feb 3rd, 2013
r004 now available
Rather than provide a small set of aircraft to choose from, I have now added a feature where you can create the aircraft you want from a selection of available parts. The feature is still new and the game doesn't check if your design would actually fly. So it relies on you to be sensible.
I have also added the ability for you to draw your own maps. Fancy taking on the Dubians? Then you now can, simple drawn whatever you want like a very simple pain package and the game will draw the correct coast line and populate your island design with towns and cities.
Check out the video:
The full change log:
ALL SHINY & NEW
- You can create your own aircraft by using the 'design' feature.
- Maps can now be custom drawn by your own fair hand (or mouse).
- Camera zoom during take off and camera shake when being shot at.
TWEAKED, ADJUSTED or POLISHED A BIT
- Location names increased from 900 to 975.
- Jobs update in real-time for job centre.
- Title font, colour and position changed.
REPAIRED or PATCHED UP
- Fixed buying "free" bullets bug.
- Fixed jobs displaying with [0 hrs] duration.