Welcome to the latest Box Guy update, guinea pigs valued players! This update is somewhat different from our previous news posts as we've been incredibly brave (or stupid) and recorded it as a video.
So, to highlight what'll be included in this video:
- A test of the new standalone build of The Adventures of Box Guy
- BoxEd, the new level editor
- Object creation and manipulation
- Rapid level testing and iteration
- Saving and loading custom levels
- The .box file format
- Future editor plans - map sharing, usability, entity browser
- My ridiculous accent
You can download the latest builds of the game for either Windows or OS X from our download section here on ModDB. To keep up to date with our latest news, find us on Twitter as @inkdev or on Facebook, or just keep an eye out here on ModDB and IndieDB by hitting track this game!