Tales n' Tactics, an old-school turn-based strategy game in the spirit of Heroes of Might and Magic I-III. We started developing in the second half of 2012, but by then we didn't realise where it would end up.
You'll play as different heroes of different races, conquering town and clearing dungeons to the best of you capabilities while keeping your fellow players, be them AI or friends, at bay.
We're doing this all with cozy, "old-school", retro graphics.
Tales n' Tactics will feature:
- Three different types of maps:
- Skirmish-mode - Randomly generated events and random generation of terrain.
- Campaign-mode - Our pre-built levels.
- Custom-mode - Where the player can play maps shared to him or those which he has built himself.
- The ability to create your own levels using our in-game map editor.
- Hot-seat multiplayer for up to six people.
- One hundred, or maybe even more, unique units with different stats and resistances.
- Random dungeons and random encounters.
- The ability to conquer, build and lay siege to towns, cities and outposts and to then re-build and upgrade buildings.
The past three weeks we've been work on the multiplayer component of the battlefield of the game!
Right now players can move their units, attack and change turns. (sometimes..)
It's getting more and more likely that the BETA will feature online mulitplayer.
The changes of these weeks:
We'll be back soon with more progress, and soon can you try out the game in the upcoming ALPHA!