We are continuing to review issues as they're reported in the forums, social media, and the technical support channels. For all of the outstanding support, patience, and meticulous reproduction steps provided by you all, we continue to be especially grateful. This information has been crucial in helping us identify and implement fixes quickly.
Posted by TheUnbeholden on Feb 10th, 2014
With the new patch, you will see the following changes:
- Support for Steam Quickmatch, allowing you to quickly hop into games utilizing NAT traversal - More info HERE Serellan.com
- Support for Valve Anti-Cheat
- Added “Team Messages” VO & Text Hotkeys (Z + Number Keys)
- 1. Enemy Killed
- 2. Enemy Sighted
- 3. Objective Secured
- 4. Copy
- 5. Flash Out
- 6. Frag Out
- 7. Holding Position
- 8. Man Down
- 9. Moving
- 0. Reloading
Online & Steam Functionality
- Steam/UE3 Authentication Updates to improve connectivity
- You will no longer be required to be logged into Steam to save your Loadout settings
- Fixed insertion point selection when not logged into Steam
- When playing against someone who has not yet installed a patch (or if you haven't installed the latest available patch yourself), you should now have a more accurate message (instead of referencing a "downloadable content" mismatch)
- Steam language selection should now function correctly
- Removed Router message when unable to locate server
- Player Servers now correctly display numbers of players in games
Gameplay Updates & Bug Fixes
- Fix for camera collision in spectate mode in certain areas related to relative Z position of map
- Many doors have been closed in various locations
- Players joining a co-op mission in progress (after 1 minute) will be set to spectate
- Named Loadouts “Recon, Assault, Breach, Sniper”
- Provided a suppressor to Squad Mate Charlie
- Team AI accuracy and response time increased
- Increased Grenade Damage Range
- Added audio indicators (beeps) to bombs in Att/Def to more easily locate them
- Modify Loadouts button changed to “Save Loadouts”
- UI no longer shows incorrect player counts in Last Man Standing
- In Radar Base in Last Man Standing game mode, missing doors have been fixed
- Body Armor mismatch fix for some characters
- Fixed Audio Call for MP5SD that was causing it to sound unsuppressed
- Fix for several Tango Hunt & Bomb Disarm Player Spawn points
- Double Door Spawn on some Facility variants fixed
- Updated several mis-translations in the Spanish version
- Bomb in Biolab: Lab now properly lit
- Misc. Localization fixes.
Hotfix - 15 October 2013
- Server list fix for 'No Servers' message displaying before loading the list
- Fixed spawn-points in ATT/Def HQ Alley.
- Fixed Cargo Ship spawn points for Tango Hunt & Bomb Disarm.
- Fix to introduce better exiting from the Quickmatch lobby.
- Fix to resolve Quickmatch "Searching..." cancellation issue. The searching prompt will now cancel immediately upon clicking Cancel, or pressing ESC.
- Countdown timer added to briefing videos in Single Player, alerting the player that a video is about to begin.
- Fixed Controls Menu from reordering incorrectly.