StarForge is a game about gathering resources, building bases, buying weapons, using strategy, and destroying your opponent’s bases to win the match. It is real time and set in a first or third person perspective. Set on an alien planet, the theme is high technology, mixed with old world building mechanics. Earth has been depleted and the humans transferred as much technology and resources as possible and left on a one way mission to populate another planet. They must forge a new star.
Very early development footage of the game.
Gather resources, build bases, buy weapons, think strategy, and destroy your opponent's bases to win the match. It's real time strategy set in a first or third person perspective. It's about awesome technology mixed with old world building mechanics on an alien planet.
Earth has been depleted and so humankind must depart on a one way mission to populate another planet, packing on as much technology and resources they could take with them. You must forge a new star.
StarForge was inspired primarily by Halo, Warcraft 3, and Minecraft. It borrows elements from RTS, FPS, RPG, Voxel Builder, DOTA, and Physics Sandbox genres. But since we can't peg our games genre, we like to just call it "Fort Wars".
- Features the world's first full-fledged 3D tileset.
- Fresh approach at first- and third-person shooter dynamics, where all events and objects are physically simulated, including your own body.
- Fully malleable terrain, allowing tunnelling, burrows, caves, cliffs, mountains, and hills - all of which you can make yourself.
- Fully destructable vegetation; you'll need this to gather it.
- Plus much more coming soon.