StarForge is a game about gathering resources, building bases, buying weapons, using strategy, and destroying your opponent’s bases to win the match. It is real time and set in a first or third person perspective. Set on an alien planet, the theme is high technology, mixed with old world building mechanics. Earth has been depleted and the humans transferred as much technology and resources as possible and left on a one way mission to populate another planet. They must forge a new star.
Parkour like movement, Settings Screen, New level, Better performance, Delete Turrets
Posted by wsworin on Jun 23rd, 2012
What is new/fixed in this build.
- Fixed Turrets
- Parkour like movement(automatic jumping up blocks)
- Better performance
- Easier controls
- Improved cube building
- Delete Turrets
- Settings Screen
- Founders Club names listed
- New level
- Other bug fixes
Removed from this build for testing purposes (to get it running on more comps and to help us understand the bugs better)
- Dig Mode; this build contains a non voxel terrain as we currently working on improving it's performance
- Atmosphere Effects; this build doesn't contain the atmosphere effects because of the issues it caused on some computers. We are currently fixing it.
- We hope to have both of the above back in sometime soon in the near future once they are properly tested on more systems.
Let us know what you think. :)