This mod adds the planet of M4-78 to the game, where you can find living Master Vash. Planet is only available after finishing Korriban. You will find...
Five years after the events from the award winning Knights of the Old Republic, the Sith Lords have hunted the Jedi to the edge of extinction and are on the verge of crushing the Old Republic. With the Jedi Order in ruin, the Republic's only hope is a Jedi Knight struggling to reconnect with the Force and faced with the galaxy's most dire decision: To follow the light or succumb to the dark side...
The Sith Lords is the next chapter to Knights of the Old Republic; winner of more than 35 "Game of The Year Awards" featuring an all-new and perilous storyline set approximately 4,000 years before Star Wars Episode I.
All-new Force powers, weapons, locations, characters and classes add to the richness of this next epic installment.
Choose from three different classes of Jedi to start the game with access to specific Jedi abilities.
Choose the light or the dark side of the Force based on your characters actions as you progress through the story. The choices you make not only affect your character, but also those in your party, and those who may join you in your quest.
Cameo appearances from memorable characters of the first game enhance the continuity and story flow through this unique time period.
Developed by Obsidian Entertainment, the development house founded by members of the Fallout, Icewind Dale, Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance, and Planescape: Torment teams.
M4-78EP offers an entire new planet, on your search for Master Vash.
* Brand new planet consisting of seven new, unique locations!
* Over two hours of additional gameplay!
* Explore the mysterious Droid's Planet in a dialog-heavy adventure, with over 1000 lines of voiced dialogs!
* Your actions on M4-78 have impact on other planets, making it feel like a legitimate part of the game!
* Restored previously unavailable unique droid items for your party members!
Please leave your comments, reviews, bug reports etc. on our official forum, deadlystream!
Full install of TSLRCM to the latest version;
Update of TSLRCM from 1.8.1 to 1.8.2;
(all included mods are used with permission!)
* Includes 301NAR Txi fix by JCarter426
** Fixes window near Tienn not being see-through. Now you can see Tienn from the docks.
* Includes Zez-Kai Ell Revan Overlook fix by danil-ch
** Because, apparently, we overlooked one. Splicing was done well too.
* Main screen logo updated to 1.8.2, and it no longer inverts suddenly sometimes (thanks Darth_Sapiens). For the best effect remove the kotor2logo.txi 1.8.1 had if you patched up to version 1.8.2 from 1.8.1.
* A few addition grammar fixes.
* Bao-Dur can now use cyan and bronze crystals to create your first saber. Also fixes the issue where you'd get stuck if you only had a cyan crystal and no other. Vanilla issue, only became apparent now since a no-longer broken since 1.8 store on Telos has a fixed Cyan crystal.
* Fixes issues when you leave Adana in her cell, then talk to her again and tell her to run not updating the quest properly, potentially getting it stuck. (Thanks plyinglemon for getting said situation to our attention by suffering from it)
* The workbench will now use the skill of the user, instead of the PC when dismantling items for components.
* Updated modulesave.2da.
* Fixed broken questupdate with the sabotaged protocol droid on the Harbinger (thanks Josh D for finding this).
* Telos, thugs infront of the door to the Exchange compoud; Removed automatic Ithorian journal update, need to actually ask for Loppak and be refused for the journal to update.
* Nar Shaddaa, Pazaak Den; Fixed potential convo-break for males with Dahnis.
* The Security Spike Tunneler now uses the correct skin (it used to look just like the Security Spike, even if it had an unique icon).
* Onderon; Removed the "A Matter of Leadership" mission from your questlog if you leave the planet without finishing it.
* Several improvements to the Rebuild Jedi Enclave cutscene on Dantooine.
* Telos surface; Added lipsync to one of Atton's line since it was missing.
* Updated Vash bodies' lightsaber drop.
*** The following 2 fixes modify feat.2da. Be aware if you use mods overwriting this it will undo those fixes;
* The Jedi Weapon Master and Sith Maurader may purchase the Condition (+saving throw) line of feats.
* Restored the Mobility feat. The mobility feat gives a 10% increase in movement rate.
(thanks to BarnzyBobble for his assistance in testing if it worked properly)
An upload to make obtaining jinger's original mod easier. Not made by me, but as jinger gave permission for use in his readme, here it is.
Patch for jinger's Admiralty mod to add compatibility with TSLRCM.