Capturing the drama and epic conflict of Star Wars, Battlefront II brings the fight online. Attention to detail and scale make this game a joy to behold, with 16 incredible new battlefronts such as Utapau, Mustafar and the space above Coruscant, as well as the Death Star interior and Tantive IV, Princess Leia's blockade runner seen at the beginning of the original Star Wars.
It's really nice game especially when added the Mass Effect Unification r1 Mod. Unfortunately, when ive installed and played it they flipped up the DirectX so my other games didnt work well.
But, forget that. It's very nice and crazy!
I really think that this mod will be amazing when it comes out and I can't wait for it.
A verry good game, but short :)
- Easy to develop one's own custom content.
- Lots of Instant Action maps and modes.
- Great, efficient models and textures.
- Authentic, accurate Star Wars musical and sound selections.
- Fun, interesting campaign story.
- Multiplayer is inefficient with latency.
- Not a whole lot of variety throughout stock sides.
- Space combat feels very unfinished.
- Many weapons/legions not canonical toward movies.
- Saber combo system is repetitive.
No reviews were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the review list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.