Capturing the drama and epic conflict of Star Wars, Battlefront II brings the fight online. Attention to detail and scale make this game a joy to behold, with 16 incredible new battlefronts such as Utapau, Mustafar and the space above Coruscant, as well as the Death Star interior and Tantive IV, Princess Leia's blockade runner seen at the beginning of the original Star Wars.
A verry good game, but short :)
Loved this game for years.
Played hundreds of hours on this game, this is one of the games of my childhood, I still mod and play this game almost every day, it has it's faults, but it still deserves a 10/10, an excellent game, one of lucasarts last. D:
Best Star Wars game there ever is.
- Easy to develop one's own custom content.
- Lots of Instant Action maps and modes.
- Great, efficient models and textures.
- Authentic, accurate Star Wars musical and sound selections.
- Fun, interesting campaign story.
- Multiplayer is inefficient with latency.
- Not a whole lot of variety throughout stock sides.
- Space combat feels very unfinished.
- Many weapons/legions not canonical toward movies.
- Saber combo system is repetitive.
there could have been more units and jedi vs clones battle would have been the bomb
Awesome Star Wars game. It's great because it offers the chance to fight in space or on the planet. The Galactic Conquest is an awesome type of play.
One of the best sequels in exsistence. The gameplay was awsome. The new space combat and Jedi gameplay introduced brought a whole new level of fun. Such a shame the third never saw the light of day, could of been a huge contendor to games such as Call of Duty and Halo.
I got this game two years ago and still play it thanks to the many beautiful mods, the only disapointment was the space battles.
Best game EVER!
No reviews were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the review list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.