This is Dagobah re-textured. The caves aren't complete yet as they yield some particularly strange results with transparency i can't figure out. So i'm...
Capturing the drama and epic conflict of Star Wards, Battlefront II brings the fight online. Attention to detail and scale make this game a joy to behold, with 16 incredible new battlefronts such as Utapau, Mustafar and the space above Coruscant, as well as the Death Star interior and Tantive IV, Princess Leia's blockade runner seen at the beginning of the original Star Wars.
In Stargate: Battlefront Pegasus you can control massive frigate ships.
In order to control the Wraith frigates (Cruiser and Destroyer) simply enter the Beam Platforms close to the northern command post of the hangar (following the radar map orientation).
The ship shown above the platform shows the ship you will enter. If there isn't a ship displayed it is currently not on the field and can't be entered.
To control the Tau'ri Daedalus class ships (BC-304) look western of their central CP, you'll find a platform in the left bay.
There are also the chairs that can be used to control the remote turrets (MPG, Railgun and Missile Turret).
Changes since the last release:
- The Imperial Star Destroyer has been replaced by the Wraith Hive
- New playable frigates: BC-304 (Tau'ri) and Destroyer (Wraith)
- Remote turrets for the Sol added
- New specular and normal map for all ships including the Hive prop
- Several script changes greatly increase performance and stability
- Loadscreen and radar map added
- New beam platform models to enter the frigates
- New Tau'ri/Wraith symbols on CPs and unit selection screen
- Fighter and frigate strength re-balanced
- Fixed script score point issues
- Added AI planning (barriers, plans, hint nodes, flyer splines)
- New shell level (custom icons in map selection)
- Added a bunch of new weapon sounds
- New frigate and fighter icons for the radar map
- Added proper opening satellite shots
- Leaving the frigates works smoother now
- Fixed ugly transition of the frigates after they spawned
- Removed white blocks in front of the Hive
- Added proper shadow region for the Wraith hangar
- All frigates spawn out of hyperspace now
- Fixed a bug with the F-302 weapons causing their lasers to be invisible
- Various minor tweaks