by rocknroll237 on May 4th, 2013
NEWS FLASH: Our very own website has now been launched! www.swbattlecry.com
May the 4th be with you fellow BattleCry fans!
We have some awesome stuff to show you guys today.
Before we get onto the juicy stuff though, I would like to take the time to say goodbye to long time 2D artist 411remnant and 3D artist Gertmanus - his stay was brief, but we wish him luck in his new job!
- Web designer Mandosis has spent approximately 3 months getting our website sorted, and we're all pleased to say that it is now live! Check it out at www.swbattlecry.com
- We have a new look on moddb and crydev.net and we will be changing our headers/profile pictures on facebook and twitter soon
- We're digging the support on Facebook, we now have >1400 likes! We also have >200 Twitter followers including Tony Dyson @AnthonyDyson, the guy who built R2-D2!
- Thanks go out to Darren over at vgrevolution.com for interviewing us: T.co and we'd also like to thank devsmalltalk for interviewing our modeller Deforges a few weeks ago: T.co
As always, we've managed to recruit some new members who will be creating some awesome things over the next few months:
- 'Varegg' (3D artist, the new gun man in town)
- 'Erica Szalkowski' (2D artist)
- 'Javid Ali' (animator)
- 'Nima Dh' (animator)
- 'Richard Goulet' (sound artist)
- 'Justin S' (also a sound artist)
Now, here's what you've all been waiting for, our beautiful screenshots!
3D modeller Sharkybg has been hard at work making the interior for our kick-ass Snowspeeder:
New 3D modeller Varegg made this amazing E-11 blaster in just a couple of days:
Last, but certainly not least, the master of 3D characters, Ande, has made the iconic Fleet Trooper, ready and primed for space action!
In other news:
Sound artists Calum (tunednoise) and Altureus have been polishing up hundreds of voice overs (a HUGE task) and we'll do our best to get some of them out to you guys via moddb and our website.
Sharkybg has recently added new interior sections to Hoth which look awesome and will add an interesting gameplay element to the map. More on this later!
That's all for now folks,
We hope you had/have a good day! The BattleCry team.