Ones of the first concepts of S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl.
Of course, i guess that every fan of S.T.A.L.K.E.R wishes to see the oldest version of that famous game. And now it is here!
Posted by un☠ind on Mar 24th, 2011
This build, dated and compiled at August 28, 2002, is the second version of the game, which began to show signs of a future game. It has an atmosphere, setting, weapons, first enemies, and even vehicle! Thanks a lot to gameinator.ru forums and community of oblivionlost.ru for providing that build.
Also thanks to AudioGhost for gave to me the idea. :)
- Soldiers as a enemies
- 2 Maps (Oldest Cordon and Scientific Complex "MedPribor")
- 3 Pistols (HPSA, Fort, PM); 3 Machine Guns (AK-74, FL300, FN2000); Binoculars
- First version of Marked One model
- Sounds of weapons used from Counter-Strike, lol
- Driveable vehicle "NIVA" Jeep
Some console commands:
g_god 1/0 - on/off God Mode
hud_draw 1/0 - on/off drawing of HUD
hud_crosshair 1/0 - on/off crosshair
hud_dist 1/0 - on/off shows a distance to object below crosshair
demo_record 1/0 (0 or Enter) - Switch to Demo Record mode (Fly mode)
1. On a Cordon - Run level1_game.bat
2. On a Agroprom - Run level2_game.bat
3. On a Cordon as vehicle - Run level1_car.bat
4. On a Agroprom as vehicle - Run level2_car.bat