A group of stalkers, for the first time, reaches the very heart of the Zone-the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant-and triggers a cataclysm on the brink of a catastrophe. An immense blast of anomalous energy transforms the Zone: the once reliable and relatively safe roads are no longer so, the landscape is wiped clean by outbursts of anomalies, and previously unknown areas appear on the Zone map. Stalkers and expeditions perish or end up isolated within the lost territories.
This patch includes the fixes of both Patch 1 and 2, as well as much more. Take a look in the description for the details. This patch must be installed on top of Call of Pripyat: Redux v1.0 (Both Full and Base) or v1.01/v1.02. Read the ReadMe for instructions.
Includes Patch 1 + 2 Fixes + Changes:
- Fixed a crash regarding the ranger-station mission.
- Enabled better chances of starting the game with better
- Fixed suits not having five artifact containers
- Made it so that suits displace some of their own weight,
to simulate spreading your belongings over your body
- Fixed a crash with Snag's Box, both Cardan and picking
the items you want.
New Fixes + Changes:
- Reduced Blind Dog damage slightly.
- Commented a line in the files that may have caused very
- Fixed a crash related to Artifacts and the Ash Heap anomaly.
- Integrated the Sound Overhaul 1.3 for explosion-related
- Fixed a crash with 'xr_corpse_detection.script' related
- Hopefully fixed a crash in Jupiter related to
- Increased the price of Artifacts.
- Increased the probability of food-items spawning on traders.
- Increased the price of food slightly.
- Increased the cost of repairing weaponry to make it much
less profitable to repair weaponry and sell it on.
- Fixed the 'Scratcher' Abakan variant's icon, as well as
- Fixed Beard buying new ammunition types.
- Reduced the value of weapons slightly.
- Increased the probability of ammo and grenades spawning at
- Increased the price of ammunition.
- Slightly reduced NPC accuracy.
- Fixed an issue where the AK74 was unable to equip scopes.
- Improved the bullet-resistance properties of all suits.
- Fixed the description of the Silenced FN2000.
- Adjusted and balanced the price of scopes.
- Added basic night-vision goggles, purchasable at traders.