The main reason for this small update is the Russian patch that has been released alongside it. If you are already in the middle of a v0.9 or 0.9.1 playthrough, I would recommend you either continue with your playthrough or, if you decide to give the update a try, start a new game. The main additions since v0.9 are:
1. Cromm Cruac's Absolute Structures. What I love about this mod is that it retains the overall vanilla look while increasing the sharpness and clarity of textures dramatically.
2. The game world's draw distance has been extended by up to three times, meaning the Zone looks a lot bigger and better, and feels much more open.
3. New music and random atmospheric piano chords that play between the nighttime hours of 11PM to 4AM, creating increased tension while nighttime stalking.
4. Player's arms in first-person view now have new textures for when they're wearing one of the Special Edition's new suits. I honestly don't know how I missed that detail in the first place, but it's better late than never.
5. Lots of other minor changes to graphics, sound and gameplay.
With the v0.9.2 update comes another update for the Options Pack. Previous options have been updated for compatibility and some additional options have been included.
This is the Russian patch for Call of Pripyat: Special Edition v0.9.2. All of the translation work has been done by KG_Jedi (thanks again, mate! I really appreciate that you spent all that time and effort on completing the 25+ pages.). The additional texture and sound work has been done by myself. It is compatible with most, but not all of the options found in the Options Pack. Obviously this incompatibility applies to any option that uses new dialogue.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add download and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Highest Rated (17 agree) 10/10
Awesome final installment with the potential for modding greatness.
The downsides, It is too short and when you do jobs in certain places you end up with an empty area afterwards. But Modding is the answer and mods like MSO solve that particular problem.
May 31 2012 by nashathedog