Call of Pripyat takes you once again into the vicinity of the Chernobyl nuclear reactor that exploded in 1986. This so-called "Zone" is a highly contaminated area cordoned off by the military and now is combed through by the so-called stalkers, modern fortune hunters, in search of unique artifacts. In the role of Agent Alexander Degtyarev, who is dressed up as stalker, you have to investigate the mysterious disappearance of five military helicopters and thereby stand one’s ground against the various stalker groups.
Addition of new foods and drink and adjusted the balance of the foods. This addon MOD is dedicated STALKER Call of Pripyat "MISERY" MOD version 1.1 (1.0 + Patch 2). Including English and Japanese text version. <Change log> v1.12 * Fixed for that Hawaiian doesn't sell ammo 7.62x54mm 7H1 on MISERY 1.1. v1.13 * Added 3D models and fixed some problem. * Added option "Abject MISERY" patch.
* Addition of new items, such as 3 kinds of foods, mineral water, and a hand rolling tobacco.
* New added items will not spoil the world-view of MISERY because all of those new items have its own 3D models if you drop those.
* Adjusted the price of the food and satiety level after the meal. As a result,
it makes canned tuna very expensive. Thus, the satiety level after the meal gets lowered. Some player may feel that the difficulties go up because of this change.
* Addition of the variety of the items that NPC may have. However, the probability is still low. Tea of Beard is not private anymore. Bandit likes porn magazine.
* Since NPC has some additional items, equivalent exchange has been modified except Beard and Hawaiian.
* Instead of the more varieties of the foods, Hawaiian and Beard do not have a stock of all food at all times anymore. Beard does not sell the porn magazine normally.
* The new option which makes the game economically severer is available for highly abstemious and stoic Stalkers.
The sold items tend to be stock shortage and its transaction prices are more disadvantageous in any occasion.
It is not recommended at all for sound Stalkers.