Check out this demo level created exclusively for the Sonic Amateur Games Expo 2008!
VERSION E2 Updates:
- Extremely minor update to help fix problems people were having regarding the game sometimes freezing.
- Fixed sounds continuing to play even when they were not supposed to.
- Very, very slightly tweaked the conditions in order to clear Vector's mission.
VERSION E Updates:
- Windowed Mode resizing options (2x, 3x)
- V-Sync mode added
- Numerous changes to level design to accommodate new features
- "Coconuts" Enemy added
- Two Mission NPCs added
- New graphics to give the level more visual variety
- Homing Attack greatly improved (but still not perfect...)
- Wall Kicking greatly improved
- All Time Trial and High Score data will be forcibly reset due to the above changes
- Added a short, secret cinema sequence ;)
VERSION D Updates:
- Finally fixed the music bug!
- Fixed a bug where the game did not clear the ring counter upon finishing the level.
- In the last version I uploaded I think I accidentally uploaded it with MY game stats. It is now uploaded with regular blank game stats. If you want to keep your current stats, just back up your settings.ini and your results.dat before installing.
- This will most likely be the last update for this demo.
VERSION C Updates:
- Smidge204 discovered a nasty bug where you could open the inventory screen while Amy's shop window was open, which would cause the game to freak out and never close Amy's shop window (this caused all sorts of problems). That's fixed.
- Smidge also discovered another bug where the "Normal" Loadout said you could grind but it wouldn't actually allow you to. That's what I get for having two event groups named "Grinding".
- Fixed a bug where the game refused to record a time trial record unless you had a high score to go with it.
- Compacted the game in a self-extracting 7z file to make sure the game extracts with folders. Makes the file a little bit bigger (12.5mb instead of 12mb), but it's worth it. Hopefully this fixes the complaints that the music isn't working for some people.
VERSION B Updates:
- Fixed how the Rhino enemy acted. When I updated my copy of MMF2, it changed how some of the enemies acted.
- Sonic bouncing down after striking an enemy that was above him is kind annoying so I tried to fix that. It's sort of a dirty fix, though, so it doesn't always seem to work right.
- When Amy Rose tells you the controls the first time you play, she tells you the wrong keyboard controls. I changed the controls to match what she tells you.