Yes, I'm also wondering why the titles of the Dev Diaries are so strange ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
In this week's Dev Diary we talk about:
- Julian seriously discovered he can change fonts for the intro to make it look more techie, since he's the tech guy...
- Things can now burn. We show a Sarahul tent that gets burned to the ground after treated with fire magic.
- The player character now has all animations, no more sliding on the ground when levitating rocks and moving.
- Jason heavily improved the fire particle effect. When rocks get enhanced with fire, it now looks so much better!
- Sarahul are still a little dumb, they kill each other
- Throwing a burning object now looks like a cool comet
- Julian shows how to disarm a Sarahul alarm trigger with a fire enhanced rock.
- Close-up rendering of a Sarahul sword.
- We show the Sarahul arch mage boss.
- We completely re-designed the temples in Son of Nor. They always looked a bit too alien for the world of Son of Nor. Daniel sat down and drew new concepts for them, re-imagined. And we're very happy how this turned out. The new temples look much more integrated into the world, ancient, with carvings in the stone.
- Julian gives you an in-depth tour of the fire temple camp level we're working on. Enjoy!