SOLITARY is an experimental survival horror adventure game, involving the story of a photojournalist named Alex Gray, who is suddenly thrust from the world he knows and into a nightmare, with horrors lurking at every turn, and ghosts from his past return to haunt him in practically every shape.
Released a new demo for Solitary, mostly aesthetic changes and bug fixes. I'm posting this here because download updates don't register on the watchlist. The crash-to-desktop from third release should be fixed now.
Posted by Tabula_Rasa on Apr 24th, 2013
Released a new demo for Solitary, mostly aesthetic changes and bug fixes.
I'm posting this here because download updates don't register on the watchlist.
Changelog is as follows:
4/15/2013- Demo [Third Release]
* More tutorial messages
* Widescreen support (sort of)
* Made the second video tape easier to find.
* Made invisible walls visible. (I need a fence sprite)
* Added sound effect 'Rustle' notification.
* More aesthetic changes
4/23/2013 - Demo - [Fourth Release]
* Added some more detail to the prologue scene
* Fixed some story errors.
* Made a new loading screen (Simple is better)
* Crashes should be fixed now