SOLITARY is an experimental survival horror adventure game, involving the story of a photojournalist named Alex Gray, who is suddenly thrust from the world he knows and into a nightmare, with horrors lurking at every turn, and ghosts from his past return to haunt him in practically every shape.
I'd like to let everyone know that this version of the game DOESN'T WORK. I know that it's been forever since any kind of update, but if you download this version this game will crash within the first 5 minutes. I've been working for the past 4 months on making it functional and finally succeeded, so a new demo version with all the features the actual game release is on the horizon! HUZZAH!
4/15/2013- Demo [Third Release]
* More tutorial messages
* Widescreen support (sort of)
* Made the second video tape easier to find.
* Made invisible walls visible. (I need a fence sprite)
* Added sound effect 'Rustle' notification.
* More aesthetic changes
4/23/2013 - Demo - [Fourth Release]
* Added some more detail to the prologue scene
* Fixed some story errors.
* Made a new loading screen (Simple is better)
* Crashes should be fixed now