Slender: Anxiety [BETA] v0.1.8. READ THE DESCRIPTION!
MAPS: Forest Entry, Special Entry, ~NOT FOUND~, ~NOT FOUND~.
CHANGE LOG: (READ THE CHANGE LOG FILE)
- Fixed bugs, glitches and errors.
- Fixed FPS issues.
- Improved main menu.
- Added another Light Source.
- Improved first static sound.
- Added more page pickup sounds.
- Added Achievements to the game, they can be later vieved from the Extra Content.
- Added Statistics to the game.
- Added Journal to the game, it adds a little story/backstory to the game.
- Game difficulty is harder.~When close to an interactable item, the flashlight will try to illuminate the object.
- When Slenderman is visible, he won't look at you until the line of sight is broken.
- Added "Fall Detection System".
- Plane and Containers are climbable (related to Fall Detection System).
- Added short hidden levels in the FOREST ENTRY.
- Added more to FUN MODE.
- Added more effects to the game.
- Fog now only appears in the lit spotlight/area.
- Added player animations.
- Improved some sounds.
- Added more to the credits when you beat the game.
- Added pause feature to the game, but you can't pause if Slenderman is visible or if screen is filled with static.
- Added selectable glowstick color.
- Added changable flashlight cookie texture.
- The intro can now be skiped with a click of the left mouse button.
- Removed distance shade for daytime mode.
- The text for indicating the objective is now bigger and bold.
- Flashlight doesn't lower down too much while running.
- When shocked, player runs faster but the maximum stamina will drain slowly.
- Player can run faster and longer + fixed running bug.
- Fixed: Turning off flashlight while looking at enemy will make the static build slower.
- Added a special map.
- Fixed: Static will only flash if Slenderman teleports in your field of view OR if he teleports while you are looking at him.
- Fixed zoom.
- Improved mountains in the background.
- Improved Map Selection Screen.
- Ambience fades in/out slowly.
- Added wind in the background.
- Removed a box in concrete building that was causing BOXCEPTION!
- Fixed a bug in which running out of battery life would enable the fog.
- Fixed static bugs.
- Fixed a bug in which Slenderman would have a seizure and sometimes would lay on the ground.
- Fixed extras bug which enabled you some mods even if you didn't beat the game.