The demo version of Siralim includes the full game, but has a character level cap of 15. After that, you will be unable to progress until you purchase...
You are the king (or queen!) of the thriving kingdom of Siralim. It is your duty to protect your kingdom and its people from the dangers lurking beyond your castle's walls. Summon hundreds of unique creatures to fight by your side as you adventure through randomly generated dungeons and complete randomly generated quests. Find rare treasure and use it to upgrade your castle, empower your creatures, learn new spells, and much more. Here's a taste of what Siralim has to offer:
And here's some even better news: the game is already released! Visit www.siralim.com and try our free demo, purchase the game, and join our community!
- IMPORTANT: Resource costs and gains no longer scale with your character level - they now always remain constant.
- For example, it now always costs 1000 essence to create a gem.
- This will make your current save files feel very overpowered since many of you now probably have nearly infinite resources.
- If you want to bring your resources back down to a normal, balanced level, speak with Zack in the War Room.
- Zack will only appear one time and only for save files that were created prior to this patch.
- You can now buy lesser Nether Orbs from Bynine's shop starting at level 40.
- These Nether Orbs have a much lower range of possible activations and maximum gems than Nether Orbs that are found naturally.
- Added a new option that allows message boxes to be displayed at the top of the screen, rather than the bottom.
- Disabled the hardware "back" button on Android devices while in a Daily Realm to prevent players from accidentally leaving.
- "Diffuse" is now called "Extract", "Plasma" is now called "Energy", and "Particles" are now called "Cores". The former terms didn't fit in well with the game's medieval/fantasy setting.
- The amount of Energy required to complete a Power Spell ritual now varies based on the amount of power you invest - the more power you invest, the more energy that is required.
- Significantly decreased the time it takes to save the game and increased loading speed.
- Blood Magic (Lich Priest): the creature can no longer kill itself with this ability.
- Your dead creatures will now be resurrected with 1 health between fights.
- There are now 20 different types of artifacts (up from the original 3) - Swords, Armor, Helmets, Boots, and many more.
- Each artifact's base stats either provide a large bonus to one stat, or a smaller bonus to two stats.
- By default, the Blacksmith can craft four types of artifacts for you.
- You must complete new castle upgrades to increase the types of artifacts he can craft.
- There are four additional upgrades in total.
- Artifact names are no longer randomly generated - they're short and straightforward.
- Artifacts now level up after you kill enough creatures with that artifact equipped.
- Each level grants the artifact an additional stat slot and increases its primary stats.
- This is the only way to gain stat slots. Level 1 artifacts always have only 1 stat slot, level 2 artifacts always have 2 stat slots, etc.
- The maximum artifact level is 10, so all artifacts can have a maximum of 10 stat slots.
- Even after a legendary crafting material is applied to an artifact, the artifact will no longer be "soulbound".
- This means you can now enchant, disenchant, reforge, and salvage an artifact even after applying a legendary crafting material.
- There is still a limit of one legendary material that can be applied per artifact.
- Rebalanced all properties that grant buffs.
- Powerful buffs are now granted by "Greater Inscription of X" materials and are now legendary.
- Less-powerful buffs are now granted by "Inscription of X" materials and are now rare.
- Artifacts that players created prior to this update will be converted as follows:
- Weapons become Swords.
- Charms become Necklaces.
- Shields become Heavy Shields.
- All artifacts start at level 1, but your stat slots will not be removed nor will any of your stats.
- All artifact properties have had their values rebalanced.
- Berserk creatures can no longer kill themselves from the recoil damage.
- Loot distribution has been overhauled.
- Goals: reduce clutter, make loot feel more useful and satisfying.
- You will now receive far fewer items than before, but you will also receive less junk.
- Nether Orbs are now a little more common, but the best Nether Orbs are still extremely rare.
- Added several new items to the loot table.
- You can no longer find resources in chests or through other means of looting. You can now find satchels of resources but they're not as common.
- Material distribution is no longer limited based on location (for example, some materials were previously only obtainable in the arena, from chests, from salvaging, etc).
- You can now find additional Arena Invitations even if you already have one.
- Added a new type of item: Pills. These ultra-rare consumable items permanently grant +1 to one of a creature's base stats.
- Since creatures have +20% of all base stats for each level, pills allow your creatures to gain a large stat bonus over time.
- These items are intended to be an alternate form of advancement for your creatures to allow you to press into higher Realm and Daily Realm levels.
- Example: Using a Pill of Attack on your Iron Golem increases its base attack from 32 to 33.
- These items have been added as streak rewards for Daily Realms, and are otherwise extremely rare items.
- New Power Spell rewards have been added and the drop rates/quantities have been rebalanced.
- Added 2 new consumable battle buff items.
- Increased the maximum gem level from 9 to 10.
- Ankh of Revival has been removed from the game.
- The Duties that required you to collect artifacts have changed.
- Instead of collecting artifacts, you must now find 5 artifact fragments. After collecting these fragments, you will earn a new artifact.
- There are always 5 artifact fragments in the Realms that normally had them, but this is also the new criteria for these Duties.
- Improved the reward for several overworld quests (such as finding Ianne's ingots, etc).
- Duties that require the player to kill a Nether creature will now spawn a much less powerful creature if the player is below level 20.
- Exiting the game while in a Daily Realm now breaks your clear streak.
- The long-awaited overhaul of the user interface is finally here!
- The font has been changed to give the game more of a retro feel, and the size of the text has been increased drastically.
- Added a new window that appears whenever you acquire items. This window gives you a detailed description of the items and even allows you to use them immediately, rather than having to open your inventory and find them yourself.
- Panels/windows have new graphics.
- Quests are now displayed when the menu is closed.
- The Character Sheet and Creature Sheets now display a graphical experience bar.
- The Creature Sheets now show all of a creature's abilities, including those granted by artifacts.
- All items now have their own new, unique icons. Spell scrolls now have different colors for each class. Gems have different colors/graphics for each enchantment.
- The Action Queue in battle now only displays the five most relevant creatures and now includes each creatures' battle sprite.
- Buffs that involve summoned minions now display the number of minions summoned next to the buff's name in battle.
- The Transmutation menu now shows a description of the ability granted by a legendary crafting material.
- Most interfaces now generally have a more organized layout with less unnecessary text and more important information.
- Reorganized the options menu.
- Greatly increased the size of the map.
- Updated the cursor graphic.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Dispel and Mass Dispel spells to freeze the game.
- Fixed a crash that occured due to the Aftermath spell.
- Fixed several bugs with the Blight debuff that caused creatures to die at improper times.
- Fixed a bug with the buff/debugg catalog that allowed the player to talk to Katarina while it was open.
- Fixed a bug that prevented equipped artifacts from showing up on the disenchantment list if the artifact had no empty stat slots.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from being able to select a Realm level that contained "0" as one of its digits (such as 10 or 105).
- Fixed a bug that was introduced in the last patch that caused shrine effects and consumable items to grant 10x the intended amount of bonus stats.
- Fixed a bug on Android/iOS that caused the game to thank the player for purchasing it after minimizing and then re-focusing the game.
- Fixed a bug with certain battle events that caused them to be applied multiple times in a single battle.
- Fixed several display issues where some items had the wrong names.
- Fixed several cases that allowed on-death abilities such as Resurrection Code to activate multiple times at once.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to be able to diffuse particles from creatures that should only be obtainable from Power Spells and the Emblem Shop.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to be able to walk quickly as if they have the Crown of Haste after purchasing the Pocket Dumpling.
- Fixed an issue with the touch controls when casting spells on your own creatures that caused them to become unresponsive temporarily.
- Fixed several instances where battle messages would tell you that a buff or debuff was applied but the name of it would be blank.
- Fixed a bug that prevented artifacts from being spawned with several different types of properties.
- Fixed a bug on Windows/Mac that caused the game window to resize improperly when toggling from fullscreen to windowed mode.
- Fixed several crashes related to collecting loot - particularly Minor Sigils.
- Corrected several materials that were added in the last patch - their names were inconsistent with previous materials and they were not the correct rarity.
- Fixed a bug that caused single-target friendly spellcasting to sometimes ignore input.
Latest tweets from @thylastudios
Still looking for more testers to try out Siralim 2.0! The more, the better - this patch is so huge that it's... T.co
Feb 15 2015, 10:45pm
We're looking for Windows users to help test Siralim patch 2.0.0!... T.co
Feb 14 2015, 6:08pm
@getter7seven Thank you!
Feb 14 2015, 9:02am
Here's a preview of 5 of the 100+ new creatures that are coming to Siralim in patch 2.0.0!... T.co
Feb 5 2015, 6:49pm
Warning: Siralim is NOT available on Amazon platforms. There is a fake/scam version of the game on the Amazon App... T.co
Jan 30 2015, 4:21pm
Siralim 1.3.0, featuring a brand new user interface (and larger text size!) has been released!... T.co
Jan 4 2015, 1:24pm