Update v0.7.3 of SCP - Containment Breach. Full changelog available in the description.
- The MTF now react to SCP-173 and attempt to recontain it - still working on making them react to the other SCPs.
- Every death screen now has a short piece of text in it - some of them are excerpts from reports describing where and in what condition was your body found, and some are quotes from Foundation personnel who are cleaning up the mess left by the containment breach.
- A new room in the Pocket Dimension.
- Some minor tweaks to the Pocket Dimension's background ambience and wall textures.
- Little additions to the tesla gate rooms; a warning sign and a light that shows when the gate is active.
- Gave SCP-106 a glossier appearance.
- Removed the unnecessary map.zip-file I'd forgotten in the GFX folder.
- Removed the "wobble effect" from SCP-096's panic animation.
- Updated the lever texture.
- A minor layout change to the room after the intro sequence.
- Added some new sound effects.
- Fixed the disappearing elevator button bug.
- The method for checking whether the player is looking at SCP-096's face is now more accurate; looking at its feet shouldn't trigger it anymore.
- Fixed the bug that occasionally caused some rooms to overlap with each other.
- Fixed the buttons in SCP-008's chamber.