SCP - Containment Breach is a free survival horror game based on the creepypasta stories of The SCP Foundation. As you enter the containment chamber for testing, the power systems fail, and you are left alone against an enemy with no physical weapons. Your only self-defense is seeing...
Lots of minor additions and fixes, the MTF will now try to contain 173. Unfortunately, this version is not available as a patch, but only as a full download.
The list of bug-fixes is too large for a description, so here is the list with only ADDITIONS.
- the MTF now react to SCP-173 and attempt to recontain it - still working on making them react to the other SCPs
- every death screen now has a short piece of text in it - some of them are excerpts from reports describing where and in what condition was your body found, and some are quotes from Foundation personnel who are cleaning up the mess left by the containment breach
- a new room in the pocket dimension
- some minor tweaks to the PD's background ambience and wall textures
- little additions to the tesla gate rooms (a warning sign and a light that shows when the gate is active)
- gave SCP-106 a glossier appearance
- removed the "wobble effect" from 096's panic animation
- updated the lever texture
- a minor layout change to the room after the intro sequence
- added some new sound effects