Salvation Prophecy is a space epic. Four warring factions battle over control of the known galaxy. Space stations and planet colonies endure constant assault. You begin your journey as a soldier recruit. Through intense planet and space battle, your combat skills will be put to a grim test. Success is rewarded with powerful skills, combat gear, and ship upgrades, and you may rise in rank to become commander of your faction. Lurking in the dark recesses of the universe is a threat foreseen by an apocalyptic prophecy. A danger far greater than mankind's endless battles. The pursuit of the prophecy leads through distant alien worlds with deadly creatures and untold secrets. A chance for redemption, if only we find our way through that dark hour.
Overall a fun game. Glad I bought it.
* Some very good ideas.
* Art assets are nicely done.
* The progression and change in available gameplay is nice.
* Story is okay.
The not so good:
* Slow and unnecessary interactions and activities between real action.
* Not all art assets are appropriate for the entities they're representing.
* Insufficient feedback during FPS combat.
* Not all keys can be bound within the game.
* Poor performance in some areas.
* UI is cumbersome for most tasks.
* The various gameplay modes (FPS, RTS, space sim) do not feel finished or polished.
* Only a 32-bit executable.
I have played only the demo. Personally I found very boring the battle ground, the fight on the battle ground, also the space. Everything is boring so far. The visuals also including animations very poor. I rate this 5\10 only because the idea behind the game is great and as far as I know, only one person developing the game which is laudable. A bigger development team with bigger budget could make this game epic. The developer should hire some people, make something playable or even a pre rendered animation would do and start a quickstarter project. Once the game is playable, release an alpha version on steam. Maybe also worth to use a different engine that could fast things up, for exampe Leadwerks, UDK, Unity.