At long last, the classic 64-bit 1st person shooter style from consoles of the 90s comes to iOS!
READ BEFORE PURCHASING: Minimum recommended hardware is an iPhone 4S, iPod Touch (5th gen), the new iPad (3rd gen), and the iPad mini. Older devices may experience poor performance.
Ronja is a retro first person shooter centring around a computer hacker known as "BlackRose"...she has a penchant for exposing unscrupulous organisations for what they really are, but gets a lot more than she bargains for when she sets her sights on the notoriously secretive Osiris Corporation - a company with a tendency to release its lawyers, hit-men, or both to silence its critics. The more she uncovers about Osiris, the less clear her true identity and motives become. A dark and surprising take on the theme of change coming from within, Ronja tackles corporate cannibalism and institutionalisation head on with lots of firepower.
- Classic 64-bit graphics with old-school console gameplay;
- Action-packed missions requiring both stealth and brute force;
- Intuitive and cunning enemies;
- An un-lockable cheat menu and map chooser;
- Assisted auto-aim;
- Levels that incorporate artwork from real-world artists;
- Intense electronic sound track;
- Hidden objects in every level including performance-boosting adrenaline capsules and body armour...
No downloads have been uploaded. Join now to share files with the community.