At long last, the classic 64-bit 1st person shooter style from consoles of the 90s comes to iOS!
READ BEFORE PURCHASING: Minimum recommended hardware is an iPhone 4S, iPod Touch (5th gen), the new iPad (3rd gen), and the iPad mini. Older devices may experience poor performance.
Ronja is a retro first person shooter centring around a computer hacker known as "BlackRose"...she has a penchant for exposing unscrupulous organisations for what they really are, but gets a lot more than she bargains for when she sets her sights on the notoriously secretive Osiris Corporation - a company with a tendency to release its lawyers, hit-men, or both to silence its critics. The more she uncovers about Osiris, the less clear her true identity and motives become. A dark and surprising take on the theme of change coming from within, Ronja tackles corporate cannibalism and institutionalisation head on with lots of firepower.
- Classic 64-bit graphics with old-school console gameplay;
- Action-packed missions requiring both stealth and brute force;
- Intuitive and cunning enemies;
- An un-lockable cheat menu and map chooser;
- Assisted auto-aim;
- Levels that incorporate artwork from real-world artists;
- Intense electronic sound track;
- Hidden objects in every level including performance-boosting adrenaline capsules and body armour...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.