Download this game launcher to play the epic Robocraft, it's free to play! This new, faster and more reliable game launcher for Robocraft will always...
BUILD - A futuristic robo vehicle from Cubes, add Wheels, Thrusters, Hoverblades, and Plasma Cannons
DRIVE - Jump in the Pilot seat of your Robot and drive it into battle in Jet Cars, Tanks, Flying Warships, anything you can dream up
FIGHT - Battle online in massively multiplayer mayhem against users from all over the world
- Over 200 cubes and components to collect and combine to make a million different Robot designs
- Watch as you enemies Robot breaks apart cube by cube as you destroy them with powerful weaponry
- Auto-repair your Robot and head into battle again gradually building your resources to make your Robots more powerful
- Invite Friends, chat in game
- Form Platoons and battle on the same team
- Save your Robots in the Garage in the cloud
- Access your game account from any PC anywhere via Robocloud
- Free-To-Win, everything required to get to the very top of the tree in Robocraft can be gained for free
For those of you who haven't heard, MegaBots Inc are an engineering team in the US who have built a fully functional mech, equipped with ranged weaponry 'n' all!
They then went ahead and made a formal combat challenge to Suidobashi, a Japanese company who have also built a mech!
Then! To answer the dreams of every fiery eyed human on the planet, Suidobashi accepted, thus confirming the world’s first mech battle!
But MegaBots Inc needs your help! Suidobashi demanded a round of hand-to-hand combat! So MegaBots Inc have started a Kickstarter to get the necessary help in upgrading their robot so it’s combat ready! Now, Freejam aren’t the type to stand around and just watch, so we’re doing our part!
Pledge $15 or more to their Kickstarter campaign and when it ends, you’ll automatically be emailed a code to receive this glorious robot, a garage slot and the cosmetic components you see on it!