Updated Alpha Version 0.29.2.1 for Risk of Rain, our roguelike-like in the making!
Alpha Version 0.29.2.1:
- Fixed a glitch where ending the game with barb wire would crash
- Fixed a glitch where you can get unlimited items from mini-imps
- Fixed a few issues where enemies could spawn in walls
- The Giant Golem in level 3 should now spawn everywhere
- Should no longer recieve an error after running out of memory
Alpha Version 0.29.2.0:
- Now has full gamepad support, with remapping!
- New items now are highlighted in the item log
- Added gamemodes; casual, normal, and hardcore. Alter your gameplay depending if the game is too hard or easy!
- Reduced Drone’s tether range
- Reduced bonus spawns from activating teleporter
- Enemies no longer despawn once the teleporter time is up
- You now have an arrow pointing to the nearest enemy once teleporter time is up
- You now heal to full health at the beginning of every stage
- You can now press F9 to take screenshots (saved in the .exe directory)
- Fixed a gap in the map on the 3rd level
- Fixed an invisible rope glitch on the 1st level
- Fixed an issue where rope controllers would be visible
- Fixed an issue where you can climb into walls on the 3rd level
- Fixed lag caused by some in-game text
As always, please remember this is an early build, and all is subject to change. Any and ALL feedback is appreciated