Revelade Revolution 0.1 Alpha 3
Added Zombie themed HUD:
- Added zombie player health indicator;
- Added "eye rot" zombie vision;
- Fisheye view for zombie movement;
- disabled in infected view: radar, crosshair;
- forced full body image for zombie player;
- Fix master gui, fixes #46. Open multiplayer gui when connected and pressing ESC. Remove unneeded debug echo.
- Add music options gui, add hostname completion to /connect, add some more translations.
- Directly go to crosshair selection gui when you click on crosshair in the customize gui.
- Better name editing, add options button to setup gui.
- Fixed missing team skins for crossbow and flamethrower.
- Fixed crossbow not scoping
- Fix up entities in martial law.
- Fix changing weapon on no ammo, lower the change weapon wait.
- Add missing serversPerPage setting.
- Added New Bridge map by SniperGoth as well as updated his Grave and Hospital maps.
- Add assaultrifle projectile by crapimdead, closes #26
- Auto translate menu items, add translation capture.
- Add minwidth parameter to text rendering, add better spectator icon closes #20, allow recursive guinoautotab, better menu alignments, footer with back button and advanced options, better error printing on resetvar.
- Go to votes when having voted, better voting decision.
1 year ago
Revelade Revolution 0.1 Alpha 2 Added Zombie themed HUD: •Added zombie player health indicator; •Added "eye rot" zombie vision; •Fisheye view for...
1 year ago
We are very pleased to announce that after much hard work Revelade Revolution will now be on Desura for all to play.
1 year ago
Welcome everyone to the alpha release of Revelade Revolution. We are pleased that you are interested in our game. Here you will find links to the most...
2 years ago
We are very happy to bring you lots of updates after being quite for the last few months. We have been working on a lot of new things, new game modes...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.