Blast, smash, crush and destroy your opponents with some of the worlds deadliest modern weapons and vehicles! Red Crucible is an advanced fully rendered, cross channel 3D online multiplayer web browser game.
Red Crucible is a fully rendered 3D online multiplayer, open world, web browser game with real time lighting, along with some of the most stunning 3D levels and arenas found on any web browser game anywhere.
Posted by GIJOEJK on Nov 22nd, 2010
-- PLEASE VOTE FOR US-- 2010 Indie of the Year Awards :)
The open public beta phase is finally done, during which we were able to identify and fix many game play bugs and add many game improvements as well as attract over 8,000 monthly active players! We are now officially at version 1.0! Here are the new game features;
1. Air strikes (consumable); the player is able to call in devastating air strikes on enemy units.
2. Artillery (consumable); the player is able to call in air strikes which are even more devastating then Air strikes.
3. Medical Kit (consumable); with this the player can recharge their in game health up to 75%.
4. Land Mines (consumable); there are separate mines for both the Red and Blue teams. They can be deployed by either vehicles or soldiers and will only affect the other team, team kills are not possible!
5. Speed Boost (time based);
6. Gun Boost (time based);
7. Armor Boost (time based);
8. Rocket Cam (time based); The anti-tank missiles now can have real-time cameras mounted on them so the player can visually guide the missile onto the target. The player can also use the AT missiles as areal surveillance drones to assist in target acquisition.
All of these items can either be earned in the game or purchased with our "Crucible Credits".
New upcoming features;
- Gifting will be online very soon, where you can invite your friends (no limit) to join Red Crucible, and in return you will receive a special gift from us.
- New WIP desert game arenas that include specific features/weapons not found on any other Red Crucible arenas...
- New player models ( more coming soon) as well as new player animations...
We would like to thank all of our loyal fans (and new fans) by offering a very special gift this Thursday and Friday. Visit us this Wednesday night on our Facebook page for details...
RC Team :)