Red Alliance is a game developed by a small team of three people. The game contains multiple game modes:-Campaign with 3 phases in it. So far only first phase is finished, phase 2 is currently being developed.-Multiplayer with multiple maps, gamemodes, wide choice of weapons, online Login/Register system and XP Database.-Offline training with bots (Currently being decided on wether to be added).- Survival with waves (Currently being decided on wether to be added).The CampaignThe Campaign has three phases in it. Each phase is going to be set in different enviroment and have different atmosphere.Phase 1 consists of 6 levels with a boss in the last one. The main character of the Campaign is named Vasili. Vasili is asoldier in Russian secret agency located by a small city in a Non-European country. Phase 2 is currently being developed.Multiplayer Multiplayer is also currently being worked on. So far we have 2 fully ready maps: Forest and Port Docks.
The project is owned by Roman Agapov.
Links to Red Alliance on other sources:
1) YouTube :Youtube.com
2) Facebook :Facebook.com
3) IndieDB : Indiedb.com
Copyright 2015 [Roman Agapov] This item is not authorized for posting on Steam, except under the Steam account with link :Steamcommunity.com
In this Update Red Alliance was finally fully transferred to Unity 5! All environment materials were replaced by PBR materials as well as that we are now using Unity's dynamic GI in Prison and City levels. Here is a full list of new features, changes and implementations.
- Fully remade scenery lighting in Prison, City and Main Menu levels
- Implemented Substance materials for Environment objects.
- Implemented new Prison props and some old weapon models were replaced.
- Character's FPS Rig was fully replaced by new one, with now changeable skins (up to 7 variations of different sleeves, gloves, etc).
- New weapon models include : AKS-74u, RPG-7, Tec-9, RGD-5 Grenade, Deagle
- Brought back the Forest Level, now with train tracks and a moving train on which player arrives from previous City level.
- Replaced majority of props in Forest Level, replaced all NPCs and supply crates as well as changed the ending of Forest Level.
- Remade damage models on movable and destructible props, now a more accurate and more optimized damage model.
- Updated Player controller, player now doesn't get stuck on certain objects.
- Remade vehicle controller, now a lot more responsive and more realistic.
- Remade saving system, is now more dynamic, and easier to set up.
See the full video Update here :
In this video I demonstrate all weapons fired and reloaded in slow motion, the purpose of the video is to show all the weapons in game at this point...
In this update I show all the features of Red Alliance networking, such as networked AIs, smooth objects synching, vehicles, object destruction, etc...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.