Realmstone is a fantasy mmo hack and slash game with some kingdom building elements. You take control of a merchant house and employ various level able champions to go out into the world an bring back treasures to your house. We draw strongly on traditional fantasy settings games such as Master of Magic and Moonstone.
Realmstone follows the more hardcore tradition of Ultima online while providing a easily accessible game, as soon as you leave the starter zone its a brutal PvP faction based world, where you will need allies to persevere.
- Real-time multiplayer adventure
- Create your very own customizable champions
- Explore dungeons, camps and lairs with your friends
- Unlock classes and Prestige classes to increase your champion selection options
- 111 levels for each base class
- Tons of different enemies
- Fast paced hack and slash combat with lots of tactical abilities
- Create your own city and declare war on other players
- Build and customize your own city with over 30 different town buildings
- Four distinct arche types to help define your champion
- Living world AI - Monsters will not just stay in their lairs, they will raid your cities!
- Auction house in each city where you are able to buy or sell your treasures
- You will die
Its been a long time since last patch since I have been too busy studying to commit my usual amount of time to the project. But it has paid off! studying computer science I am learning some new tricks to optimize the code and there should be some noticeable latency improvements in this patch!
GameBoon has been giving me tons of feedback over the last couple of weeks and much of this patch is focused on balancing and quality. I have however been able to find the time to implement som new enchanting. Enchanting now works for Weapons, Armor and Off hands. Each item can be enchanted indefinitely each enchant requires a bigger shard and bigger shards are off cause harder to find.
More creatures drop loot now so you may need to trash more loot than before, it is also worth nothing that most found gear will be of lesser quality than the gear you can buy in the shop. When enchanting an item the stats will be based on the starting item. That means that enchanting a standard Torch will make it a nice off hand but it will not be on par with an equally enchanted superior off hand dagger for example.
This weeks class pick is:
The Cleric Of Oran
Clerics of Oran serves the Lord of Light, They believe in truth and justice - however since the sundering their justice has been extremely harsh and many now consider them fanatics. They take extreme measures to purge heretics from their cities and their inquisitors are more feared than respected.
Inquisition - Cleric Of Oran subclass
Inquisitors rely on their holy powers to smite their foes, they use searing light to burn the wicked and the suspect. They do not care for healing and are front line damage dealers with great AoE damage and good CC.
Warding - Cleric Of Oran subclass
Clerics of Warding are lore keepers and templars, they are responsible for securing holy areas and assisting the Orans crusade. They are adept at shielding their allies and debuffing their enemies. Warders are also resposible for maintaining order in cities conquered by the light and are generally less zealous than their Inquisitorial counterparts.
Hope you will enjoy the patch and may Oran judge you worthy.