Genre: Scrolling Shooter
Theme: Science Fiction
Developer: Adventurous Productions
Game Modes: Single Player
What’s Cool about It
• Play as three completely different classes: Fighter; Survivor; and Trickster.
• Probably the only scrolling shooter where the scrolling speed of the screen is not fixed, but can be manipulated by the player, adding the possibility to do time trials besides the usual score hunting.
• While mostly side-scrolling, the view occasionally switches to top-view to enable more interesting gameplay situations.
• It’s not all about shooting, but also about maneuvering. The various environmental hazards underline this feature, which are not only deadly to you, but also to your enemies.
Fly through space and overcome a variety of enemies and obstacles as one of three completely different classes.
As the Fighter, fire a weapon that is very weak at start, but covers an increasingly larger area if you keep on destroying enemies. Additionally, you can copy the attacks of your enemies by destroying three of a kind in a row.
As the Survivor, gain energy by daring to get close to enemy attacks. Use this energy to either block attacks or wait for maximum energy to perform a screen-filling attack. If you manage to reach a high speed, your ship enters ghost-mode and becomes invincible.
Finally, as the Trickster, perform various risky maneuvers to unleash powerful attacks. Wield a boomerang that is deadly to your enemies, but takes away your control over your ship. Use energy to drag a box that inflicts great damage and returns enemy attack damage back at the enemy. Destroy your foes by simply crashing into them while having enough speed.
Learn to master Quick Slick Deadly through step-by-step missions and then show off the hard-core gamer within you with your perfected high-scores and excellent completion times. Are you ready to face a challenge?
Minimum System Requirements
• Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7 or 8 operating system
• 200 Mhz Pentium processor or higher
• 32 Mb RAM (256 Mb for XP, Vista, 7 and 8)
• Your display must support a minimum resolution of 1280 x 720.
• Windows Media Player must be installed on your computer.
Additional Information: For a complete, in-depth guide of the game, please download this PDF.
SmallDevTalk has honored us by featuring an interview with Siavash Tazari, creator of Quick Slick Deadly, on their website. Please click on the image below for the interview:
It would mean a lot to us if as many people as possible would read this interview, as it greatly helps to get to know the game, its development process, and our future plans a lot better and could help you decide whether you would like to purchase "Quick Slick Deadly" or not. Please, do us this favor and check out the above link. :)
Special thanks to all of you.