Genre: Scrolling Shooter
Theme: Science Fiction
Developer: Adventurous Productions
Game Modes: Single Player
What’s Cool about It
• Play as three completely different classes: Fighter; Survivor; and Trickster.
• Probably the only scrolling shooter where the scrolling speed of the screen is not fixed, but can be manipulated by the player, adding the possibility to do time trials besides the usual score hunting.
• While mostly side-scrolling, the view occasionally switches to top-view to enable more interesting gameplay situations.
• It’s not all about shooting, but also about maneuvering. The various environmental hazards underline this feature, which are not only deadly to you, but also to your enemies.
Fly through space and overcome a variety of enemies and obstacles as one of three completely different classes.
As the Fighter, fire a weapon that is very weak at start, but covers an increasingly larger area if you keep on destroying enemies. Additionally, you can copy the attacks of your enemies by destroying three of a kind in a row.
As the Survivor, gain energy by daring to get close to enemy attacks. Use this energy to either block attacks or wait for maximum energy to perform a screen-filling attack. If you manage to reach a high speed, your ship enters ghost-mode and becomes invincible.
Finally, as the Trickster, perform various risky maneuvers to unleash powerful attacks. Wield a boomerang that is deadly to your enemies, but takes away your control over your ship. Use energy to drag a box that inflicts great damage and returns enemy attack damage back at the enemy. Destroy your foes by simply crashing into them while having enough speed.
Learn to master Quick Slick Deadly through step-by-step missions and then show off the hard-core gamer within you with your perfected high-scores and excellent completion times. Are you ready to face a challenge?
Minimum System Requirements
• Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7 or 8 operating system
• 200 Mhz Pentium processor or higher
• 32 Mb RAM (256 Mb for XP, Vista, 7 and 8)
• Your display must support a minimum resolution of 1280 x 720.
• Windows Media Player must be installed on your computer.
Additional Information: For a complete, in-depth guide of the game, please visit the website www.quickslickdeadly.com
The price of Quick Slick Deadly has been permanently dropped. On desura.com, you can now buy the game for only 1.99 $ and on shinyloot.com for even only 0.99 $. The price used to be 2.99 $ on both sites.
If you are still uncertain about buying Quick Slick Deadly, you can now download a demo version of it on desura.com.
For those who wish to see more gameplay through video, a new trailer of Quick Slick Deadly is now online, which focuses on showing in greater length the gameplay for each of the three completely distinctive classes. Please watch the trailer below: