Chamber 5, the first dlc for Pulse Shift is out and completely free! Brings new theme and 5 levels.
Game features :
50 Normal levels.
7 Special unlockable levels
3 Tutorial levels.
Each chapter with new special ability.
Multiple levels per chapter.
Up to 5 different save profiles.
Pulse Shift has been updated to 1.4.0.
Save files from 1.3.1 are no longer supported in new version because of several game changes as DLC integration in to main game. It is recommended to use clean installation or remove all files from "Profile" folder and "Controls.config" from "Config" folder. All in UserSettings.
Also interesting thing is that Desura already updated our game and deleted 1.3.1 (also standalone installer) what we didn't know. Our plan was to update game on desura later because of changes in save files and keep 1.3.1 just in case.
Changed and added things
- No longer need to press interaction key to collect bonus or holokey.
- Energy bar is invisible in chapter 0, chapter 1 and tutorial levels.
- Changed imprint uses
> Easy - unlimited number of uses
> Normal - 10x
> Hard - 5x
> Extreme - 3x
- Collected bonus is now visible in level menu
- Better tutorial
- DLC is now integrated into main game
> Can be found in bonus section same as for demo levels before and all levels are already unlocked
- Added rebind option for fast turning (Left Ctrl default)