Pulse Shift is a first person puzzle platformer which allows players to control and cheat physics. The game allows to play with physics, gravity and manipulating time. Primary goal is find right way and get to the arrow location as fast as possible. It is a game where you finding, trying, jumping, collecting, avoiding, thinking, running and trying again. It is 3d puzzle game where you really playing with three dimensions.
Pulse Shift Update 0.3.5 including redesigned theme and finished whole Chapter 4.
Posted by 3corestudio on Aug 13th, 2012
Pulse Shift Update 0.3.5
- Smoother level rotations
Changed and added things
- Changed collision model for arrow
> Player now must stand at place where arrow points.
- Added 4 levels from Chapter 4
- Added bonus level to Chapter 4
- Added music to Chapter 4
- Redesigned theme for Chapter 4
- Added information to pause menu about collected holokeys
- Binded Tab key for disabling all active effects such as low gravity, time freezing etc.
This release including
- 3 Tutorial levels
- 36 Normal levels
- 5 Bonus levels