Project Nimbus, a very high speed mecha combat game where the player controls flying giant robots called Battle Frame fighting army of enemies. Set in the near future, mankind has evacuated to the skies after a great war destroyed the planet’s surface, making it unable to support human life. With resources scarce, humanity is again on the brink of another full scale war. Fight against army of enemy Battle Frames, duel with ace pilots in their own personal customized machine, engage mother-ships and battle against giant world-ending weapons
Project Progress update! New gameplay video included!
Posted by PentaX on Apr 21st, 2013
OK, there’s a lot of thing changed from the last time we upload the gameplay video.
- The game’s first original soundtrack arrived, “Semper Fidelis” composed by Narupai Asksornmee. This music will be played in most USMC mission. (Morgan Akin, Esmeralda Ingrid early mission)
- We’ve remade that floating city of Taipei-3 for the third time! I hope this will be the last time.
- Still, a lot of work need to be done for this level.
- Aiming calculation improved for both player and enemy.
- This level will include tutorial text later.