Project Stealth is a UE4-powered game based on Stealth Action Multiplayer (SAM) gameplay. The defending team plays from a first person shooter viewpoint while the infiltrating team plays in a third person view to aid in increasing situational awareness. Project Stealth will feature intense game play where predicting your opponents movements, misdirection, deception and your knowledge of the environment is key to succeeding in your mission.
This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Location: Anywhere - Looking for: Programmers
Posted by Projectstealthgame.com on Aug 7th, 2011
Project Stealth, a 6-year old indie, is looking for new, experienced programmers to join its team.
Our genre is Stealth Action Multiplayer featuring intense 2 vs 2 gameplay with completely asymmetrical teams. Strategy and outsmarting your opponents along with teamwork are critical for winning a game.
We're looking for an
To finetune and add to our existing extensions of UDK. Examples of our extensions: custom Kismet nodes for Level Designers, Freeroaming (think advanced ledge detection like Assassin's Creed), Animation framework (simplifies advanced blending) and more.
- Extensive knowledge of UnrealScript (at least 2 years)
- Basic Unreal Editor knowledge
- Good OOP background in C++, C#, Java or equivalent
- Time and dedication
- Previous position as Lead or Senior Programmer
- Version control experience (SVN, git)
- Worked on at least one indie or commercial game that was released
- Fan of Ubisoft's Splinter Cell series
- Work alongside our rapid-prototyping programmer to include new features
- Do QA checks on all code that enters our main trunk
- Work with UI Flash artist to make menus and HUDs functional
- Extend current systems
About Project Stealth:
Set up in 2005 to bring stealth fans the next big stealth game, Project Stealth has on average 6 active members. We exhibited at Gamescom 2009 and were featured in PCGamer UK. Music is composed by Theodore Wohng from The Ball. Programming is about 75% done.
Thanks for your interest!
Apply at our forums ( Community.projectstealthgame.com ) or PM frvge on indiedb