Hello, folks! New build and new stuff! 5 new blocks, 2 new hard levels and STUFF! This version is working with no problems and every level is playable...
One man, one room, one purpose: Reach the goal. Complex simplicity in your hands! And what if you reach the exit, what then? It's up to you. Create new level, modify existing ones or download few new from web. Use wide variety of different blocks and trinkets to create your level. COMING LATER FOR MAC!
Portal Mortal - Version 0.0.2.0
This build contains a lot of things! Let's clear it out:
- Checkpoints! Feelin wuzzy? With checkpoints you don't have to return back to the start after death! You can toggle checkpoints off by going to options menu and toggling "HC-mode" on.
- Springlers! Boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing...
- Moving plate! Put this thing on the rails and then connect laser, whip or mechanical hand on it!
- Mechanical hand! Rotates. You can attache blade, laser, whip or even an other mechanical hand to this thing, and it will rotate along! Think all the monsters you can create with this...
- Switch! Toggle power on or off. Like a light switch. You know how it works.
Also, added background. Yes, it's a place holder. No, it's not final. Yes, it's still a place holder.
Elevators are now working perfectly! Before there was problem which cause players character to jump like a mad and jumping while moving vertically was impossible.
So much different bug fixes and improvements to editor. Biggest one is ability to move level around! So, if you noticed that you've started to build your level in a wrong place, you can easily move it around as much as you want!
Next version is coming out in a week or two and it mostly contains bug fixes and maybe new set of brand new sprites! After that I'm going to focus on creating music and completing the story script I've started. It will took some time, but as some new bugs come out, I'll fix them asap.
Mean while, please, do enjoy!
Latest tweets from @theismolaitela
@BlackIceTheGame 2/5 wouldn't play again! *insert comments about how bad the graphics are and how the game X is much better*
9hours 57mins ago
@MSTechStudent Priority No. 1 is Windows, secondary Linux and if I manage to scrape enough money, Mac.
10hours 0mins ago
@lucyamorris Wat? A hell no! D:
17hours 54mins ago
@Alce_X I once tried Terraria with my android phone. Never again! Hope it works better on Vita. :)
19hours 4mins ago
@MSTechStudent Mostly just one (me) and sometimes I got new sets of brand new sprites from my pixel artist.
19hours 6mins ago
20hours 5mins ago
@Lazer Yum yum!
20hours 28mins ago
Bug testing is quite rewarding sometimes. Yeah. You should try it too! #gamedev
20hours 37mins ago
Hours have passed... and he's still there, fighting that goddamn battle over and over again: T.co
Dec 10 2013, 10:13am