Once again, including loads of bug fixes and 5 new things to put on the field: Mahchines that will reverse the gravity and put it in low mode, triggers...
One man, one room, one purpose: Reach the goal. Complex simplicity in your hands! And what if you reach the exit, what then? It's up to you. Create new level, modify existing ones or download few new from web. Use wide variety of different blocks and trinkets to create your level. COMING LATER FOR MAC!
- Gravitation will return to its neutral state when completing a level.
- Cameras and nodes didn't disappear during the level switch.
- Fixed weakblock bug with checkpoint.
- Fixed game crashing bug, where player shoot a portal while standinf inside the vanisher.
- Added cinematic trigger and speech bubbles!
- Modified level "Anti-force".
- Added couple of new sprites.
*this apply only for current Windows build.
Portal Mortal - Version 0.0.2.4
Some of the major changes in this build are:
- Fixed some collision problems with elevators.
- You can now place two semi-solid platforms close to each other without causing any collision problems.
- Blocks that disappear: Fixed particle bugs.
- You can now chooce, if sign will show its text automatically or after pressing use-key.
- Gravity block!
- Low gravity block!
- Added some missing info & help texts.
- Portals can't appear after player has died.
- Select level-menu fixed.
- Now possibility to add multiple exits.
- View follows player faster.
- Camera and camera nodes!
Included one new non-community level, Anti-force. The level that is solely based on every new things I've created for this build. In the pic below you can see the triggers and their connections.
More community levels! The devastating difficulty will keep you busy, believe me! The gif running below is from my early tests with triggers.
Next step is to update replay system, add better/more realistic sounds, make camera system even better AND FINALLY add possibility to upload levels. Also, new graphics to replace place holders.
There's also subreddit dedicated to this game. I've been working with CSS and it's still somewhat w.i.p. You can see it from here: Reddit.com
Mean while, please, do enjoy!
Latest tweets from @theismolaitela
@AbatronGame That giant thing at the back: It looks like it blends into it. Very action packed picture. Nicely focused on the mid character.
4hours 47mins ago
6hours 22mins ago
Brother has a birthday tomorrow. Bought a copy of Broforce for him. I bet he like it. Hopefully. #gaming
7hours 17mins ago
Get your tickets Games First Helsinki 2014: T.co
20hours 1min ago
Apr 23 2014, 4:12pm
Apr 23 2014, 3:22pm
@JDanielHall If this now fails and before trying again, look at why it didn't succeeded. Maybe you can keep your original goal, who knows!:)
Apr 23 2014, 12:07pm
Apr 23 2014, 11:53am