A whole bunch of improvements, renewed sprites and first, playable, multiplayer!
One man, one room, one purpose: Reach the goal. Complex simplicity in your hands! And what if you reach the exit, what then? It's up to you. Create new level, modify existing ones or download few new from web. Use wide variety of different blocks and trinkets to create your level. COMING LATER FOR MAC!
Portal Mortal - Version 0.0.4.0
Some of the major changes in this build are:
- Fixed level uploading. Now everyone should be able to successfully upload their levels.
- Double pixel -option now saving correctly.
- Screen scaling issue fixed.
- Fixed overlapping portals.
- Removed previous two tracks (temporarily) and added Space Nexus-track instead.
- Focusing to one theme: Space.
- Couple of new sprites and placeholder background added.
- Multiplayer added!
To see multiplayer notes, please read "ReadMe - Multiplayer.txt"!
Some new pictures. Multiplayer image and new sprites in action.
Next I'll keep on improving network system and trying to find solution for a new Linux problem. This is going to take a while, but as the networking is finally working, it shouldn't take as much as two months to add rest of the features in multiplayer. I really do hope I can add much more new sprites to next build as now there's only handful of them.
Latest tweets from @theismolaitela
28mins 30secs ago
57mins 31secs ago
"Hey, let's meet up 12:00 tomorrow. Is that fine?" Wake up 12:02. #late
7hours 33mins ago
23hours 42mins ago
We spent 15 minutes fighting about the rules. Like... basic Munchkin, right? :D
Aug 29 2014, 1:04pm
@JDanielHall cheers, mate!
Aug 29 2014, 12:26pm
Aug 28 2014, 12:33pm