Mostly bug fixes. Added rain, better blood behavior and fixed Linux version.
One man, one room, one purpose: Reach the goal. Complex simplicity in your hands! And what if you reach the exit, what then? It's up to you. Create new level, modify existing ones or download few new from web. Use wide variety of different blocks and trinkets to create your level. COMING LATER FOR MAC!
Portal Mortal - Version 0.0.3.2
Some of the major changes in this build are:
- Removed big white box from the top-left corner.
- Lasers are now much more lightweight.
- Fixed the way the gamepad buttons are shown in-game.
- Fixed replay borders.
- Fixed Linux version.
- Illuminated area no longer stay as it was when screen size changes.
- Theme block now shows luminosity if "in hand" over the placed one.
- Blood is affected by players speed upon death.
- Minimizing the game will no longer cause crash and impossible resolutions.
- Added rain.
- First time start-up messed up with graphics.
- Added option "Double pixels". (Not working with too low resolutions!)
- Quick selection -toolbar no longer clears itself when the screen resolution is changed.
Some new pictures. Rain, night and pure laser & light mayhem.
Now I can finally focus on creating multiplayer. Linux version is fixed and some nasty graphic bugs are eliminated. I also took away possibility to scale window manually and I fully recommend you to use fullscreen mode instead of windowed.
Mean while, please, do enjoy!
Latest tweets from @theismolaitela
4hours 28mins ago
@b5cully Sounds like it's not your day today.
Jul 12 2014, 2:14pm
@b5cully Feelings... :D
Jul 12 2014, 9:59am
Jul 12 2014, 9:22am
Jul 12 2014, 4:57am
@NerdingtonPost I don't know who you are, but... well, thank!
Jul 12 2014, 4:54am