Improved multiplayer, reworked hallucination and a whole bunch of bug fixes!
One man, one room, one purpose: Reach the goal. Complex simplicity in your hands! And what if you reach the exit, what then? It's up to you. Create new level, modify existing ones or download few new from web. Use wide variety of different blocks and trinkets to create your level. COMING LATER FOR MAC!
Portal Mortal - Version 0.0.4.1
Some of the major changes in this build are:
- Fixed animation loop with checkpoints.
- The number animation of buttons is now better.
- Buttons and doors will now work better together.
- Buttons with 0 seconds will now work correctly.
- Replaced every light sprite with vector graphics.
- Improved multiplayer.
- Added shaders.
- Reworked hallucination mode.
- Downloading, uploading and voting levels are now (hopefully) working better.
- Added more bindable key options.
- No more eye irritating view movement when respawning the player.
- It's now possible to select blocks using middle mouse button.
- GUI scales better on Double Pixel mode.
To see multiplayer notes, please read "ReadMe - Multiplayer.txt"!
Some new multiplayer screenshots:
Problem with Ubuntu still lies unresolved. However, the networking is working better and better. There's still some problems I need to solve, but it's starting to look really good. Next step is to write the story and hopefully add new sprites.
Latest tweets from @theismolaitela
@Emberheartgames The progress has been significant!
20hours 19mins ago
@spacetreasured According the model... Back to early 1900s?
20hours 51mins ago
@spacetreasured If I'm not completely mistaken, you are doing a car?
21hours 7mins ago
Oct 21 2014, 8:38am
Oct 20 2014, 3:13pm
Oct 19 2014, 1:49pm
Oct 18 2014, 4:55pm
@Emberheartgames It depends. Mostly, no.
Oct 18 2014, 12:06pm
@LateTide I feel the same way, but it really helps to focus on something else than to main project all the time
Oct 18 2014, 5:44am