Added new menu buttons and overall improved menu usability. New track "Endless Voyage" included. Fixed dozens of bugs and modified half of the current...
One man, one room, one purpose: Reach the goal. Complex simplicity in your hands! And what if you reach the exit, what then? It's up to you. Create new level, modify existing ones or download few new from web. Use wide variety of different blocks and trinkets to create your level. COMING LATER FOR MAC!
Portal Mortal - Version 0.1.0.3
Some of the major changes in this build are:
- Added some new art.
- Added news-box to main menu.
- Added possibility to copy global and local IP address.
- Added possibility to paste on multiplayer settings.
- Added option to tap or hold DOWN KEY to fall.
- Added one new soundtrack: Endless Voyage!
- Added rebindable key to change between Blocks and Tiles.
- Added sparkles to portal trails.
- Added "EDIT/PLAY" button.
- Added "(R)estart" button.
- Added "Return to HUB" button.
- Added start-up intro sequence.
- Added "First time" setup screens.
- Changed players physics from floaty to heavier.
- Fixed color blocks taking wrong state in multiplayer.
- Fixed inertia giving a massive boost when going through portals.
- Fixed server not disconnecting clients when shutting down.
- Fixed server not showing other players.
- Fixed bunch of levels.
- Fixed checkpoints in multiplayer.
- Fixed tile disappearing in multiplayer.
- Fixed problems with level uploading.
- Fixed "/kick" command.
- Fixed movement on ice.
- Improved blood spreading.
- Improved block & tile deletion.
- Improved physics of player pieces.
- Improved changing system between Blocks and Tiles.
- Blood and sparkles halved by size.
- Portals won't play hit sound twice in multiplayer.
- Victory-animation will no longer mess with the replay.
- Middle mouse selecting a trigger will select the right one.
- Client will see now much more server messages.
- Atmosphere glow will slowly disappear when reaching higher levels.
- Timer is now hidden.
- Opening any playlist and moving from level to another during the multiplayer will result a crash. This will affect to clients and host as well. Please, do not use playlists in multiplayer. Opening single levels won't cause any problems... hopefully.
Now that I own Mac Mini, my goal is to release Mac-version along the build 0.1.0.4! I don't know how big issues there's going to be, if any, but that's the main target. After that, I'll keep on changing the current system based on the feedback I receive. The story is coming along quite nicely and I might be adding some new blocks as well.
Any feedback will be appreciated. Something about graphics? Express yourself! Found a bug/glitch? Tell that to me! Don't hold that valuable piece of information for yourself!
Latest tweets from @theismolaitela
@themeatly Yeah, just like I'm going to remember that...
5hours 12mins ago
@b5cully Hmm... my wording here might be a little off, but I hope you get the idea. :p
5hours 19mins ago
@b5cully According to your timeline, you saved easily hours(?) of useless work?
5hours 21mins ago
@b5cully Crisis averted!
5hours 23mins ago
@atsiitech Interesting idea, indeed.
8hours 5mins ago
@Bakufreak You did pretty well, graz for that!
12hours 35mins ago
13hours 2mins ago
@Emberheartgames Damn, I should do the same. :o
15hours 3mins ago