Mostly bug fixes. Added rain, better blood behavior and fixed Linux version.
One man, one room, one purpose: Reach the goal. Complex simplicity in your hands! And what if you reach the exit, what then? It's up to you. Create new level, modify existing ones or download few new from web. Use wide variety of different blocks and trinkets to create your level. COMING LATER FOR MAC!
Portal Mortal - Version 0.0.3.2
Some of the major changes in this build are:
- Removed big white box from the top-left corner.
- Lasers are now much more lightweight.
- Fixed the way the gamepad buttons are shown in-game.
- Fixed replay borders.
- Fixed Linux version.
- Illuminated area no longer stay as it was when screen size changes.
- Theme block now shows luminosity if "in hand" over the placed one.
- Blood is affected by players speed upon death.
- Minimizing the game will no longer cause crash and impossible resolutions.
- Added rain.
- First time start-up messed up with graphics.
- Added option "Double pixels". (Not working with too low resolutions!)
- Quick selection -toolbar no longer clears itself when the screen resolution is changed.
Some new pictures. Rain, night and pure laser & light mayhem.
Now I can finally focus on creating multiplayer. Linux version is fixed and some nasty graphic bugs are eliminated. I also took away possibility to scale window manually and I fully recommend you to use fullscreen mode instead of windowed.
Mean while, please, do enjoy!
Latest tweets from @theismolaitela
While there was only 10k people alive (Plague inc: Evolved), my computer decided to overheat and shutdown itself. :) #gaming
12hours 42mins ago
This holiday nothing but running all around the whole day, doing things. *sigh* Maybe next year, then...
13hours 56mins ago
Jul 24 2014, 4:36am
Coalculating over 40 different positions for solid blocks. Cracks between them are not allowed! #gamedev
Jul 24 2014, 4:17am
Jul 23 2014, 2:48pm
@Skardrup Getting audience and making succesfull greenlight/kickstarter campaing or similar to them. And FINISHING A GAME! :D
Jul 23 2014, 2:33pm
@staticwake Your glass is empty. Go to fill it!
Jul 23 2014, 2:32pm
@themeatly I thing I just found out who's going to review my first playable multiplayer build... >:D
Jul 23 2014, 2:27pm
@LunaRose13 Loading level and sending data to clients, chat system and disconnecting player when reason X happens. That kind of. :D
Jul 23 2014, 2:26pm