Note: we do not aim for graphics quality yet, but we will improve with time.
This game is about a police action simulator in a small city, mixing genres of action, adventure and RPG. The player control the life of a police officer in a sandbox world, taking many kind of missions and at same time try to develop his career, building a non-linear open story.
It's been a few weeks since our last post, we are very busy with this game and we have other team busy with other 2 projects. But we are working full time on Police Tactics.
This post is to tell you about what we are planning for the game for the next weeks. Our soon-to-be-announced partner are working also hard with us regarding our marketing and developing plans. And because of this, this is our last post before changing the whole website (and then we will come back with more). Yes, we will change our website and there are a few more surprises for you =)
- The game development is going really nice, we already has almost finished our first Town center map (we will have many maps in this first version) with a lot of testing regarding performance, City Manager system for vehicles, npcs, etc.
- The players can really see the vehicle traffic happening (you will feel as you were actually travelling in small Town roads) and they all respond to day and night changes (will also work for weather changes next month)
- NPCs are better and also has better animations
- We have around 60% more sound fx for everything in game now (much more immersion)
- New vehicles, new NPCs, new player... many new things =)
- You will be surprised if I tell you of where we got our inspiration for the whole game scenery and atmosphere (try guess the images)
- We have also new sound tracks for our game made by a great artist, following totaly the game immersion and idea behind the music.
I hope we can show more for all of you soon, but we must wait for all official announcements and I really hope you enjoy what the game is becoming. We are really loving making it.
Latest tweets from
It can take up to a few hours for tweets to begin appearing.