Gone are the Pokémon Centers, Shops and Gyms. Gone are the houses, villagers and friendly Professors with angry nephews. It's just you and 5 generations of wild Pokémon. And you're pretty sure someone out there wants you very, very dead.
The first release is here! It's a small start, but it's a proof-of-concept of what lies in store. Please leave feedback on this page, or send me a private message.
Q: What are the controls?
A: Arrow keys, X, and C.
Q: I can't make it work!
A: Send me the details via PM. Make sure to include any error messages, or what you did before the crash.
Q: Where are the 4th and 5th Generation Pokémon?
A: Based on community feedback, I left the later generations out. If you want to see them in-game, leave a comment, or send a message!
Q: I found a bug, how do I report it?
A: Send me a PM that includes the full details of the problem. Please include screenshots if possible!
Q: My Pokémon won't obey me!
A: See here: Happiness
Q: How do I start with a Mr. Mime, Porygon 2, or Ho-oH?
A: Enter MRMIME, PORYGON2, or HOOH in the Starter Pokémon selection screen.
- Day and Night system, which also affects encounters.
- The current first "level" of the game, including the first Temple.
- Overworld Pokémon encounters (in addition to regular walk-through-grass encounters).
- Since you won't be able to access the regions with different Pokémon for the one you're currently in, I've implemented a system where you can pick your starter (provided you can spell it properly :P). Legendary Pokémon aren't recommended.
- Character Selection.
- Crafting mechanics, storage system mechanics, etc.
- The difficulty system.
- The happiness and death systems.
- A bunch of Easter Eggs for those looking for them.
- Three different Spirit Statues.
- A few new items.
- The achievement system, though with a shortened achievement list.
11.1b - Fixed critical error caused by a damn GHASTLY in the first map. Fixed a crash caused by the options screen on start-up. Fixed an error with secret characters not being able to select a Pokémon. Added Readme file.