Gone are the Pokémon Centers, Shops and Gyms. Gone are the houses, villagers and friendly Professors with angry nephews. It's just you and 386 wild Pokémon. And you're pretty sure someone out there wants you very, very dead.
The first release is here! It's a small start, but it's a proof-of-concept of what lies in store. Please leave feedback on this page, or send me a private message.
Q: What are the controls?
A: Arrow keys, X, and C.
Q: I can't make it work!
A: Send me the details via PM. Make sure to include any error messages, or what you did before the crash.
Q: Where are the 4th and 5th Generation Pokémon?
A: Based on community feedback, I left the later generations out. If you want to see them in-game, leave a comment, or send a message!
Q: I found a bug, how do I report it?
A: Send me a PM that includes the full details of the problem. Please include screenshots if possible!
Q: My Pokémon won't obey me!
A: See here: Happiness
Q: How do I start with a Mr. Mime, Porygon 2, or Ho-oH?
A: Enter MRMIME, PORYGON2, or HOOH in the Starter Pokémon selection screen.
- Day and Night system, which also affects encounters.
- The current first "level" of the game, including the first Temple.
- Overworld Pokémon encounters (in addition to regular walk-through-grass encounters).
- Since you won't be able to access the regions with different Pokémon for the one you're currently in, I've implemented a system where you can pick your starter (provided you can spell it properly :P). Legendary Pokémon aren't recommended.
- Character Selection.
- Crafting mechanics, storage system mechanics, etc.
- The difficulty system.
- The happiness and death systems.
- A bunch of Easter Eggs for those looking for them.
- Three different Spirit Statues.
- A few new items.
- The achievement system, though with a shortened achievement list.
11.1b - Fixed critical error caused by a damn GHASTLY in the first map. Fixed a crash caused by the options screen on start-up. Fixed an error with secret characters not being able to select a Pokémon. Added Readme file.