Pokémon3D version 0.39 comes with mostly bug fixes and an all new storage system. There aren’t too many new features since I was focusing on improving the GUI system for keyboard and controllers.
But here is the changelog anyway:
- New storage system
- Made menus and some interfaces useable with controller/keyboard
- New input screen for controllers
- Made mouse cursor disappear when not used
- Improved texture loading
- Remade the daycare script to resemble the original games
- Fixed a ton of script bugs.
The new version will be out in a few minutes, have fun with it.
//The Pokémon3D team.